Going Out of Business Sale!

youtube and other online videos
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Going Out of Business Sale!

Post by HypnoGold »

All human endeavors have a beginning and an end. After nine years of providing beautiful women hypnotized for your viewing pleasure we are shutting down our enterprise. Life's other pursuits are calling and it's time to move on.

We will close down our store completely some time in March. Once it's closed none of our clips will be available online again. So now is your last chance to get any of the nearly 1000 unique clips we have in our store.

To make this easier we've reduced the price on most of them as low as Clips4Sale will allow. That means that a full 93% of our clips are less than $10. And the ones higher than that are the most deeply discounted, often providing more than an hour of video for just $12 or $13.

We'll come back with an exact date for the closure when we have it but it could be at any time in March so I'd suggest you start picking up any clips you want now before it's too late.

It's been a pleasure being a producer for this community. We appreciate all the business you have given us, as well as the suggestions for what to shoot. This is one of the brightest and most loyal groups online and we're honored to have been a part of it.

Thank you.

http://clips4sale.com/26329
gaunlet10d
<25 FIMS Newbie

Re: Going Out of Business Sale!

Post by gaunlet10d »

You are the one and only reason I'm here.

You are the one and only reason I ever loved freezing.

You are the reason this segment of hypnosis exists in my life.

Whatever the reason is, I'm quite sure you put a lot of thinking on it having all your fans on your mind.

Unfortunately I won't be able to afford all the clips but I'll try to get the ones I love the most.

Last but not least, you made a huge influence and difference in my life even being down here in Brazil;

You were my hero.
robolvr
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by robolvr »

HypnoGold wrote:All human endeavors have a beginning and an end. After nine years of providing beautiful women hypnotized for your viewing pleasure we are shutting down our enterprise. Life's other pursuits are calling and it's time to move on.

We will close down our store completely some time in March. Once it's closed none of our clips will be available online again. So now is your last chance to get any of the nearly 1000 unique clips we have in our store.

To make this easier we've reduced the price on most of them as low as Clips4Sale will allow. That means that a full 93% of our clips are less than $10. And the ones higher than that are the most deeply discounted, often providing more than an hour of video for just $12 or $13.

We'll come back with an exact date for the closure when we have it but it could be at any time in March so I'd suggest you start picking up any clips you want now before it's too late.

It's been a pleasure being a producer for this community. We appreciate all the business you have given us, as well as the suggestions for what to shoot. This is one of the brightest and most loyal groups online and we're honored to have been a part of it.

Thank you.

http://clips4sale.com/26329
Well, this is disheartening news. :(

That said, I want to say thank you for your amazing collection of work over the years. You guys have produced some fantastic clips time and time again.

You always had fantastic---and gorgeous---talent in your clips. And for a robot fan like myself, you guys delivered on that front as well.

Again, sorry to see you guys close up shop. Definitely one of my favorite studios. Wish you well in whatever comes next for you.

RL
danniquin
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by danniquin »

I've purchased more from you than any other producer in the field. Losing you is going to leave a hole that won't easily be filled. Thank you for everything you've done.
readinghypnotist
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Post by readinghypnotist »

That sucks, man. You were one of the greats.

I'll try to see if there's any leftover Victoria clips I don't have (or that I don't have in HD) in the next few days.

Thank you for all you've offtered. May someone else pick up the slack.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Sad to see you go, but understand having to move forward in life. I am so grateful for all of the great freeze material you've provided for us. I wish you well in the future.

And also a personal thank you for being the only hypnotist to get Jacquelyn Velvets under real hypnosis for our viewing pleasure. :-)
lvman
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by lvman »

Oh god nooooooooooo.
danniquin wrote:I've purchased more from you than any other producer in the field. Losing you is going to leave a hole that won't easily be filled. Thank you for everything you've done.
Quote for truth. I echo everything said above. That statement perfectly encapsulates my own sentiments.

Thank you for the awesome videos and services that you've provided our community. It's a huge bummer, but I suppose that everything has to end eventually.
I wish you good luck in all of your future endeavors.
anzac
FIMS Contributor

Post by anzac »

Your work is the best out there, I'm sorry too see you go.
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Hi. Just wanted to let everyone know that we have a date for when the store will go down. It's Sunday March 12. So you have 12 days left to shop. Don't wait until the last minute. When it's gone it's gone!

Cheers!
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Just a reminder that the store will close one week from today on Sunday, March 12. After that date it is gone forever. So if you're planning to pick up a clip or two now is the time!
ewak
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by ewak »

looks like i need get the rest of the Jacquelyn velvets videos

you will be missed hypnogold, you can also just leave your store open by the way.
Check out my clips4sale store! Please use this link!
https://clips4sale.com/111776/ewaks-fet ... 5996354734

https://twitter.com/ewaksworld

All videos are owned by Ewak. No distribution allowed.
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

I spent over 200 dollars last week and don't regret it a bit.
thanks again for all of your talents.
May purchase some of the robotic clips before the 12th
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by monkeyjr »

ewak wrote:you will be missed hypnogold, you can also just leave your store open by the way.
Lol, I second that sentiment! =P
harker
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by harker »

Bummer... a big good luck on anything you had ahead and a big thanks for all the good clips and excellent work.

You are already missed :)
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Thanks for the kind posts, everyone. Just a reminder that you have only 3 days left before the store closes forever. Act now or miss out permanently!
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by asfrmaster »

HypnoGold wrote:Thanks for the kind posts, everyone. Just a reminder that you have only 3 days left before the store closes forever. Act now or miss out permanently!

Thank you for the reminder! Will you still be active on this forum? Your work will be missed
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

asfrmaster wrote:
HypnoGold wrote:Thanks for the kind posts, everyone. Just a reminder that you have only 3 days left before the store closes forever. Act now or miss out permanently!

Thank you for the reminder! Will you still be active on this forum? Your work will be missed
Sure, I'll participate as a fan, just not as a producer.
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Just one more day until the store is gone forever. If you were holding off to get that one special clip, it's now or never!