Carmen Frozen in Time at GGH

youtube and other online videos
dirtstar
Producer Extraordinaire

Carmen Frozen in Time at GGH

Post by dirtstar »

Hello, my name is Matt and I run http://www.GirlsGoneHypnotized.com . I regularly post on the MCForum, but a member there has been urging me to join this community and post about my freeze related videos. I mainly deal in hypnosis and other forms of mind control (which sometimes featuring mannequin segments), but from time to time, I do shoot a time-stop/freeze only video. I've recently released Carmen Frozen in Time found here: http://girlsgonehypnotized.com/CarmenFrozeninTime.html . I don't consider myself to know all the small nuances involving the freeze fetish, so I'm very open to suggestions and ideas from this community. If you'd like to message me directly, I can also be reached at service@girlsgonehypnotized.com . Thanks!

Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Re: Carmen Frozen in Time at GGH

Post by Jay »

Welcome to the forums!
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Ditto, Matt. A long-time fan of the lighted display booth, (though I'm sure you're already aware of that!) :lol:
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
neosuperlopez
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by neosuperlopez »

Welcome! I am a great fan of ggh,specially of victoria.
freezefantasy
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by freezefantasy »

Yes! Welcome to our little corner of the internet!

Just wanted to say that you're one of the few freeze producers whom I've bought religiously. Please make more! :D

Some ideas I would love you to try with your future freeze-related films:

* slow to a freeze: instead of instantly freeze/unfreeze, make it happen over a few seconds like winding down from 0.5x to 0.25x to 0x speed.

* 360 rotate around the girl's frozen body. I notice you prefer to pan up and down, but circling the girl would add a bit more of the 'display' feel to the frozen ladies.

* other freeze mechanisms: instead of remote control/stopwatch, can also try using other causes like a "Medusa" photo, freeze lotion or spray, flash of camera (I think you did one like that before), or some sort of 'pressure point' you can poke to trigger a body freeze like in asian martial arts films.

* other scenarios: instead of the girls getting freaked out or unwelcoming of the time stop/freeze, maybe have them actually want to be frozen either as part of an experiment or curiosity or because they know their boyfriend/husband (POV character) likes it and want him to have fun with them. Or the girl self-freezes by accident.

* girls I'd love to see in a freeze clip (first time or again): Lauren, Victoria, Madelyn Ravae, Freya, Alisha and Selena. If you can do a few with Asian actresses that would also be awesome.

* I like the hypnosis sessions too so if you incorporate more freeze/mannequin sections to them I'll be more inclined to give those a try ;)

Okay that's enough requests haha. Please let us know here when you do release another freeze-related video!
Best,

FF