Freeze On YouTube Again

youtube and other online videos
User avatar
zapped!
500+ Elite
Posts: 956
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:00 pm
Location: down in the lab

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by zapped! » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:46 pm

I prefer my fembots to be converted humans and to have a "fleshy" appearance, so I've never been much of a fan of gynoids. However, it does look pretty cool and I'm sure someone will get some mileage out of this. Appears at the very beginning and again at 1:30.
https://youtu.be/Sg3yd56dCb8
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
User avatar
zapped!
500+ Elite
Posts: 956
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:00 pm
Location: down in the lab

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by zapped! » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:33 pm

Nice clip involving hypnosis induction. The "mannequin posing" starts at 2:50, but I'd start at 1:00 in for some nice visuals. 8)
https://youtu.be/rILa8dqOBXA
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
yendis
FIMS Contributor
Posts: 530
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:54 pm
Location: Asia

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by yendis » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:48 am

G.E.M. at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyYvz1vztVU

cheers
yendis
Zero
Motion Stopper
Posts: 447
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:56 am
Location: West Coast

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by Zero » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:31 am

The third scenario featured in this particular video (just over 3 minutes in) features a timestop scenario: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR8y3F-PL8k
User avatar
zapped!
500+ Elite
Posts: 956
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:00 pm
Location: down in the lab

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by zapped! » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:51 pm

yendis wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:48 am
G.E.M. at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyYvz1vztVU

cheers
yendis
Good one! :lol:
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
User avatar
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...
Posts: 1345
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:34 am

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by Jay » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:46 pm

wow, she did a really good job. Lucky for her someones hands didnt touch something they werent suppose to. lol
User avatar
zapped!
500+ Elite
Posts: 956
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:00 pm
Location: down in the lab

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by zapped! » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:58 pm

Jay wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:46 pm
wow, she did a really good job. Lucky for her someones hands didnt touch something they werent suppose to. lol

As I was watching it I was thinking, Man, I'd be the creepy guy that was trying to cop a feel or something. Surpise, suprise - I would've been caught red-handed for sure. :lol:
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
User avatar
zapped!
500+ Elite
Posts: 956
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:00 pm
Location: down in the lab

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by zapped! » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:47 pm

Some frozen-hypno goodness. The first one (Alex Hypnotiseur De Spectacle) has some real potential. Alex has some nice induction & standing blank at attention pics (copyrighted) from this event on his Facebook page and his actual website, unfortunately, their heads are cut off in most of them. I also didn't see where you could purchase a copy of just this event anywhere (or if he filmed the whole thing for that matter). I kept translating all the pages (French ?) with google, but that doesn't seem to work on his website. If someone finds something more, please advise! ...If only we could've gotten him to pose them all! :cry:

https://youtu.be/CkQ5c-lGb68

https://youtu.be/lG9Aery5WeI
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
User avatar
zapped!
500+ Elite
Posts: 956
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:00 pm
Location: down in the lab

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by zapped! » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:14 am

Live Mannequin Night 2K18 Fashion show put on by Anashwara Silks. Freeze modeling, limb posing, manual head turning, rotating dais, and the four story freeze modeling window display is a must see. All in 1080P and a whopping 15 minutes long. If you’re not on Facebook, then you might be SOL. Too bad they don't do something like this world wide!

https://www.facebook.com/anashwara/vide ... 411125371/
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
lonewolf
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by lonewolf » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:07 pm

zapped! wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:14 am
Live Mannequin Night 2K18 Fashion show put on by Anashwara Silks. Freeze modeling, limb posing, manual head turning, rotating dais, and the four story freeze modeling window display is a must see. All in 1080P and a whopping 15 minutes long. If you’re not on Facebook, then you might be SOL. Too bad they don't do something like this world wide!

https://www.facebook.com/anashwara/vide ... 411125371/
Any video can be downloaded... :)

http://dropcanvas.com/v8bxf/1
(link valid through April 1)
User avatar
zapped!
500+ Elite
Posts: 956
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:00 pm
Location: down in the lab

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by zapped! » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:36 pm

Thanks Lonewolf. I didn't have any issues downloading it last night while logged in on Facebook, but I noticed that some of them are blocked for privacy unless you're a member. (That's also why I don't post many links for clips that I find on WK anymore). These girls were definitely worth the effort! :D
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
timebender
50+ FIMS Regular
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:18 pm

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by timebender » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:56 pm

Some Good Big Brother Freezes. 17 freeze videos in the list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2iuE7_w ... 7P&index=1
anzac
FIMS Contributor
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:32 pm

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by anzac » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:32 pm

In the spirt of the girl the goldwatxh and everything. The soccer version

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lq3A0IKv4Ec
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here
Posts: 213
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:12 pm

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by asfrmaster » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:29 pm

anzac wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:32 pm
In the spirt of the girl the goldwatxh and everything. The soccer version

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lq3A0IKv4Ec
It was removed :(
anzac
FIMS Contributor
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:32 pm

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by anzac » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:29 am

It had a watermark form bestsoccertricks.com. Couldn’t find it on the website
User avatar
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...
Posts: 1345
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:34 am

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by Jay » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:59 am

asfrmaster wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:29 pm
anzac wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:32 pm
In the spirt of the girl the goldwatxh and everything. The soccer version

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lq3A0IKv4Ec
It was removed :(
Its here:

https://youtu.be/C1gUSuPI9kc
User avatar
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...
Posts: 1345
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:34 am

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by Jay » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:05 pm

I think the cheerleader one is better. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3lrDMB45G8
User avatar
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...
Posts: 1345
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:34 am

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by Jay » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:27 pm

I'm pretty sure these young hypnotists are one of us. lol
They always have a lot of freeze play in there hypnosis vids!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vuYUDtDFfM&t=117s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Aquhcgb9mU&t=5s
juva
FIMS Contributor
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:47 am

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by juva » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:35 am

User avatar
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...
Posts: 1345
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:34 am

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by Jay » Thu May 24, 2018 4:27 am

Looks like there is some activity on Rode Duivels channel again. Hopefully he sticks around.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoyKkv ... A/featured
lonewolf
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by lonewolf » Thu May 24, 2018 4:09 pm

Jay wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 4:27 am
Looks like there is some activity on Rode Duivels channel again. Hopefully he sticks around.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoyKkv ... A/featured
He's much more user-friendly this time - almost all of the videos are simply reversed. Use a site like https://www.kapwing.com/reverse-video to get your favorites "reversed" back into forward motion.
User avatar
zapped!
500+ Elite
Posts: 956
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:00 pm
Location: down in the lab

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by zapped! » Thu May 24, 2018 8:31 pm

Thanks for that link, lonewolf. You're a lifesaver! :D
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
User avatar
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...
Posts: 1345
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:34 am

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by Jay » Wed May 30, 2018 7:07 pm

Is there another one of these programs online somewhere? This version is limited to 8 minutes and some of his clips are longer then that.

Also, does anyone know where this is from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3zfpg9wCC4
Zero
Motion Stopper
Posts: 447
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:56 am
Location: West Coast

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by Zero » Wed May 30, 2018 7:42 pm

Jay wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 7:07 pm
Is there another one of these programs online somewhere? This version is limited to 8 minutes and some of his clips are longer then that.

Also, does anyone know where this is from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3zfpg9wCC4
Creeped Out episode 11 The Traveller. It's an anthology show in the UK.
User avatar
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist
Posts: 653
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 1:05 am
Location: Plant City Florida
Contact:

Re: Freeze On YouTube Again

Post by Lord Hypno » Wed May 30, 2018 9:52 pm

Zero wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 7:42 pm
Jay wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 7:07 pm
Is there another one of these programs online somewhere? This version is limited to 8 minutes and some of his clips are longer then that.

Also, does anyone know where this is from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3zfpg9wCC4
Creeped Out episode 11 The Traveller. It's an anthology show in the UK.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TnCS9C7pXw
___________________
_____________________

Fear is The Mind Killer
Post Reply