encased, solidifed and displayed

A list of clips or pics you are looking for
frozenchrissy
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

encased, solidifed and displayed

Post by frozenchrissy »

does anyone have any good pics or can point me in the right direction for pics like these. i don't see many of them around, though i've found a few. i'm thinking things like being encased in a clear acrylic block. or amber. or of course a form fitting things, like a coating of ice. it's been one of my recent (it cycles around) "things" lately...so i've been looking for some good clear encasements. thanks in advance.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

In my next story for the Legacy of Timeless Beauty, there are women that get cryogenically frozen, and appear later in glass enclosures with a coating of frost on their skin (like in Logan's run)...I don't know if that will help any or not. Part one will be in the next update.

Dmuk did some good ones on the medusa chronicles: episode 3135 - "Taking a left turn into infinity" . There is another one where a woman is frozen in amber within a tube by mistake, and then picked up by a giant claw to be put into storage . . . (I don't specifically recall the name on that one).

Deviantart.com is a good place to go for pics, but you'll be searching for awhile and the site is quite addictive. If you're familiar with how deviant art is set up, look under "zapped13" and I have a few pics of women in cryo tubes or coated in ice in my "favorites" section, (along with some plastic encasement and spider web pics). This pretty much works like youtube: You don't have to be a member to view the art, unless it's considered adult in nature (which most of them are, due to nudity). It also doesn't cost anything to be able to save art in your favorites section, but you do have to have an account set up with them.
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
frozenchrissy
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by frozenchrissy »

cool thanks. i love coated and encased in ice (both) too. it's one of my favorites, i'll have a look.
cjmaker
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by cjmaker »

I'm definitely biased, but I like this yahoo group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wilma_soong_frozen