ASFR content in 60's adult magazines

A list of clips or pics you are looking for
zapped13
500+ Elite

ASFR content in 60's adult magazines

Post by zapped13 »

I have a quick question about some old adult magazines. On WK's website, his masterlist has two 60's men's magazines listed under the "unknown" category. One is titled 'Man's Adventure' (November, year unknown) - "...Nazis dip women to make statues." Another is 'Mans Story' (November, year unknown) with a story titled "The Golden Nudes of the Mad Sculptor!"

My question is: is there anybody out there that has had an actual copy of either of these two issues in their hands? If so, are there stories in them that actually involve what's depicted on the cover? . . . I've been watching for these magazines on ebay for quite awhile now. I'd just like to know about the content, before I dish out a wad of cash for either of these mags and they turn out to be total duds! Thanks for any info . . .
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Basilisk
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: ASFR content in 60's adult magazines

Post by Basilisk »

I have "Golden Nudes of the Mad Nazi Sculptor", most of the scans floating around are mine. I have a scan of the pertinent section, one girl gets gilded in a horror type fashion, before the place is flattened by Allied bombers. It might take me a few days to track down the scan, it was posted on a Yahoo group at one time.

I've been trying to get the other issue for years.

Bas
aurobasilisk.deviantart.com
zapped13
500+ Elite

Re: ASFR content in 60's adult magazines

Post by zapped13 »

Thanks for posting Basilisk. I should have known you might be the only one to have seen it, being it involves gold! There are two scans on WK's site; one of the cover thats in color, the other is of the same cover but in black and white. http://www.many-realms.net/master-list/unknown.html
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"