Superheroine clips

A list of clips or pics you are looking for
spaz3z
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Superheroine clips

Post by spaz3z »

Does anyone have those old clips from superheroine central still floating around? I uploaded a couple awhile back on the FTP but they were just just the clips from the free area, there were a few longer clips that someone else uploaded that I wanna get my hands on.
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Re: Superheroine clips

Post by asfrmaster »

I've been contacting them. They just say that they are unavailable.

Hey if you still have the short previews, can you please upload them.
That would be awesome...
spaz3z
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by spaz3z »

Unfortunately I no longer have them...
The newer ones I do have are on various dvds somewhere, if i get around to finding them I will upload them for sure.

Thanks for checking anyway though. Be great to have a collection of all those Trophy Hunter videos, keep waiting for them to do something like it on the website itself but no luck so far.
asfrmaster

Post by asfrmaster »

please do. and thank you
M. Mobilizer
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by M. Mobilizer »

I, er, have the preview clips. Almost all of them.

Freeze!
spaz3z
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by spaz3z »

Are you talking about the clips from the site? Cause I found a bunch of the ones I have as well not sure how to go about uploading them though
asfrmaster

Post by asfrmaster »

Yeah that's what im talking about. Can you upload it to Daily motion or something?
M. Mobilizer
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by M. Mobilizer »

Yes, the clips directly from the site. That's what I mean.

As you know, they are very, very short. But, the freeze content in them is spectacular...it's such a shame.

I don't know why they didn't continue. Our community probably could've sustained them, alone... :wink: But, they won't tell me anything, either.

Anyhoo, there is some nudity (and simulated sex) in at least two of my clips, so that leaves out DM and YouTube. And I do not have a FTP. If I did go the Megaupload or Mediafire route, it might take forever, as well. But, that might have to be the case, in lieu of any alternate methods that are suggested.

Also, although I obviously do not mind sharing with the community, I also have a list of very rare (and not-so-rare) clips that are only for trade...REALLY good collection, if I say so, myself...including THAT Superforce full ep with the "Museum of Frozen Women", in clear DVD quality, not the crap presently floating around the net...and some Freeze Tease stuff, among others.

And if you're new, some of the other "old" clips I have might be new to you.

I can send the entire list and preview pics of any of these clips via email, if you require them.

PM me if interested. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks!

Freeze!