UNBELIEVABLE news!!!!

A list of clips or pics you are looking for
M. Mobilizer
<25 FIMS Newbie

UNBELIEVABLE news!!!!

Post by M. Mobilizer »

My fellow mavens...

I have (after literally YEARS) obtained arguably the "holy grail" of freeze clips...episode #23 of Super Force!

I don't want to put off the mod(s) of this forum, but, with your permission, I would like to ask if it is alrght for any interested parties to open a trade relatonship for it with me.

#1. It is a little large to post...yikes...
#2. Hell...it's a "Holy Grail."

I also have the entire "Living Dolls #12" vid with Alicia Silver and Tanya Danielle...meowrrr...another VERY rare clip...along with MANY others.

That being said, any interested parties can send a reply with your e-mail address, and I will get back with you promptly.

And, a disclaimer...although it may sound selfish, not so. I have been a contributer to the community for a long time...I only just recenty changed my moniker.

Anyone dealing with me WILL get new, more often than not, paid for material...and will not be disappointed. So, my cost of "non-mainsteam" files notwithstanding, you are actually getting something for nothing...except, of course, besides a decent trade or two, on your part.

Lastly, Mods...if I am out of line, I apologize. Didn't know where else to post this. You, as well as everyone here --surely knows that we don't have too many soap boxes out here...except here. Am I wrong?

Thanks for your time.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Re: UNBELIEVABLE news!!!!

Post by zapped13 »

If you are referring to "Yo! Superforce" which aired Jan 23rd 1991, It is indeed the Holy Grail. Is your version digital quality? I've had this episode in it's entirety for seven years, but it's not quite HQ.

Your best bet on swapping rare clips is to write up a detailed list of what you have to send in trade via email. Most won't be bothered to even make the effort without a list.
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Wishmaster
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Wishmaster »

I've never seen the full superforce episode, so this sounds interesting.

But I'm not a fan of private swapping, so I'll pass.

And swapping the small producers clips is not good news. They are most likely not making much of a profit as is, no reason to add insult to injury. Case and point, if they sold more clips (made more money), they would produce new content more often .... and well, we don't exactly see that happening.

The good news is RBP Studios has put some of their content online for digital download, which is nice, I picked up the Magic Wand clip a while back, which has been a youtube/clip legend for years.
M. Mobilizer
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by M. Mobilizer »

That's fine, WM...I understand the concept. But, I have also paid out over the years, as well, so I am definitely a contributor to our community and our type of "commerce."

Most of the stuff I have is rare (i.e., TV/movie scenes or studio clips that are "lost", not made or mass-produced anymore) and, as I'm sure you know, RBP just recently started cranking them back out, so even they were in that category for a while.

I'm not trying to step on too many toes...I like new stuff coming down the pipe constantly, as well. So I'm with you.

And, yes...the digital quality of the episode is superb...along with the legendary freeze content.

Thanks for the advice!

M.M.
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

M. Mobilizer wrote:#1. It is a little large to post...yikes...
Thanks for your time.
OK my question is How large ? are we talking a few gig ? I'll take/trade a copy

Fear is The Mind Killer
anthryax
FIMS Contributor

Post by anthryax »

Lord Hypno wrote:
M. Mobilizer wrote:#1. It is a little large to post...yikes...
Thanks for your time.
OK my question is How large ? are we talking a few gig ? I'll take/trade a copy
as would I

I had the good fortune of seeing that show a total of three times when it aired in syndication, and would very much like to have that episode

I rate it as highly as "Kiss the Girls and Make them Die" and the freeze scene from "Logans Run" (the movie) for general fetish appeal to be found in the mainstream media

I wouldn't mind getting Living Dolls 12 either
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyMbYHBfHmk

is this what u guys are talking about. is there more to it??
M. Mobilizer
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by M. Mobilizer »

el salvador wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyMbYHBfHmk

is this what u guys are talking about. is there more to it??
Yes...WAY more. I mean, it's not the best thing since sliced bread, mind you...we all have lives outside of this forum...but, in regard to scenes, again, it is awesome. Anyone who has seen the entire ep can attest to that. Long, lingering scenes of beautiful frozen women in mainstream media. It is almost hard to believe the freezes are live. The girls do an excellent job...and so much variety. ;)

It's not in english, either, BTW...but, WHO CARES! We aren't looking at the video for the witty dialogue, as fellow Rocket fans can agree, I'm sure. Plus -- the entire episode is in crisp, clear digital quality, unlike the cloudy, blurry clip piece of show that has floated around the 'net for years.

Just wanted to clear that up.

M.M.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Yes there is more. Spoiler alert: It starts off with two teenaged girls approaching Professor Usher's booth at the fairgrounds. He uses the, "can I guess your age child?...If I'm wrong you'll win a prize!" routine. The older of the two reluctantly agrees to play along for the prize, (that being a cheap stuffed animal that blows sleeping gas into the victim's face, rendering them unconscious). None of the first victim being taken is shown on screen, it's just implied. In fact: she's never even seen in the actual collection.

Superforce decides to check things out for himself and brings his cute brunette partner along as bait. (80's fans of short slinky skirts and ankle boots will particularly like this gal). Superforce leaves her side to buy some cotton candy, and the good professor takes full advantage of the opportunity. Superforce returns to see that his partner has vanished. (She's later seen posed in the white robe and is the one that Professor Usher is speaking to. Some excellent frozen posing throughout!)

One of the male detectives is then dressed up as a woman, sent in as bait, and he is mistaken for a long lost love of the professor's. The male detective winds up playing the game, gets gassed, and ends up frozen on a stand in the museum. The good news is that there are several shots of the girls that are posed beside and behind him. There is also a scene where the other detectives confront the professor and discover the missing girls in the museum. The professor freezes them too. Superforce shows up to save the day, and the professor is walking among the victims before he is frozen with his own weapon. In the end, a few of the girls are shown thawing out in the background with confused expressions.

My vhs copy is perfectly clear and isn't the blurry/ grainy version that M.M. spoke of. But it would be kind of cool to see this in digital quality for a change. Sorta too bad about the language part! :?
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
M. Mobilizer
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by M. Mobilizer »

Very good analogy, zapped. Thank you.

The scenes aren't short, cutaway shots, either. Good stuff.

Also, after going back and looking at the vid, at about 17:30 in -- I noticed that the first girl IS there, frozen with the rest. She is now out of the blue dress she was in, and now in a white negligee looking dress with a pink bow.

As you know, as with the second girl (the hot cop), he seemed to have changed the first girl's outfit...to suit him, I guess.

Lucky bastard. :x

M.M.
Last edited by M. Mobilizer on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolfman96
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by wolfman96 »

I still have several VHS tapes for sale (or trade) in the Registered Users forum if anyone is interested.
M. Mobilizer
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by M. Mobilizer »

In regard to the "mainstream" category, I've been going back through the files the last couple of days, and found that I also have Coco Aerobico and Plug It In (music videos with excellent freeze content) and Cashback (full movie...not just the grocery scene...however, most of the content is IN that scene, fair warning), if anyone is interested. Again, the files are too big to post. Sorry. :(

Being "mainstream," these vids may already be out there somewhere...or, not. They may be on someone's wish list. And these are high quality -- if your existing copy is, well, crappy. ;)

Please contact if interested.

Thx,

M.M.