Penthouse statue photospread

A list of clips or pics you are looking for

Penthouse statue photospread

Post by guest »

In Penthouse, April 1990. they featured a photospread called "Pet Rocks". Aside from breaking down and buying the back issue, is there anyone out there who may have reproductions of this shoot?

same guest... I found it!

Post by guest »

Just wanted to contribute something back to any who are interested... I found parts of the photoshoot I was looking for athttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/livingstatues/. However, some of the pics look like they were taken from a video source. Any one have any info on a video for this?

a clarification

Post by guest »

I found the photos in the Files section in a zip format for those who are interested.
neisy03
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: Penthouse statue photospread

Post by neisy03 »

i know this is too late, but yahoo groups is already gone, do you have any copies of these living statues?
Thanks.
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Post by Leem »

neisy03 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:45 am i know this is too late, but yahoo groups is already gone, do you have any copies of these living statues?
Thanks.
Yes, I do. I don't recall if I posted them online but I definitely have them and I'll sort something out very shortly.
Ever notice that all the trouble in this world is caused by people trying to get rid of troublemakers?
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Post by Leem »

EDIT. In addition to 11 smallish images that I'd previously downloaded, I have now found a further 19 scans made by Taral Wayne which are a bit bigger. All 30 files are now available via OneDrive here. Please let me know if you have any problems downloading.
Ever notice that all the trouble in this world is caused by people trying to get rid of troublemakers?