Kiss the Girls and Make Them Die

A list of clips or pics you are looking for

Kiss the Girls and Make Them Die

Post by Guest »

this is a james bond type film in which a scientist has females frozen in tubes. i heard that this is a good one.
i think it is italian. there also an asian girl who they show how the females get frozen

Post by Guest »

I remember the movie, though I don't think it was Italian-made. It starred Dean Martin as a super spy trying to save the world. I had it recorded at one time in the past. The asian girl was an assistant to one of the bosses, then to give a demonstration they use her to show how the freezing process worked. She tried to resist at first, then she was hypnotized or drugged into submitting to it. What was interesting to me was when they brought her out right after freezing her, even some of her hair was up stiff as if frozen in place. Really a nice scene.

V...
rews

Post by rews »

thats the exact movie
anthryax
FIMS Contributor

Post by anthryax »

although it wasn't Dean Martin, it was Mike Connors, famous for a tv show in the 60s called Mannix
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

I'm uploading a clip for it now called business english. :tu

http://ftp.basictek.net/bt/

If anyone has the entire movie in a digital format please PM me and maybe we can trade something. :wink:
gogofan

matt helm

Post by gogofan »

The movie you guys are talking about is another spy type film where the dino playd matt helm. There were three movies total one in particular I always liked has Cyd Charise as a dancer in a club where they have living statues in gold bikinis who walk up to the stage from poses in the audience. The movie tyou have in the FTP is by Dino Delauentis. hope it helped .
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

The one your thinking of is the "silencers", with Dean Martin...totally different movie. :o