women turning men into statues

A list of clips or pics you are looking for

women turning men into statues

Post by guest »

as much as i enjoy female petrification, i also find it appealing when a female does it to a male nemesis. or even if she is just a spectator.

if anyone can fill me in on what is out there for scenes from movies, books, cartoons:etc. please reply.

thanks.
The Freeze Fan

Post by The Freeze Fan »

That's weird.

If what you say is true then watch Charmed. Piper freezes at least one man in every episode. It is a shame really, the show had so much going for it, yet it ruined a lot for a guy like me. There were good freezes, don't get me wrong. But there could have been so much more. Leo Wyatt--a character on the show--gets frozen in almost every episode he is in. His character started out as the guy fixing cabinets and doing plumbing work at the witch's house and later on became Piper's husband. I feel sorry for the actor since I haven't seen him appear anywhere else. Charmed seems to be his only work in the acting industry and the show serves for what he has built his name on. He will always be known as the "guy who gets frozen in every episode of Charmed." Now go jerk off to him, guest. Leo Wyatt is waiting for you!
The Freeze Fan

Post by The Freeze Fan »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jSszL_yvfiQ&search=charmed

Does this do for you what you want it to?
clockwork
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by clockwork »

"..That's weird.
If what you say is true then watch Charmed.<snip>Now go jerk off to him, guest. Leo Wyatt is waiting for you!.."

I don't normally post, but I want to ask this person who wrote this a question," Geez! are you that easily offended?"

I mean, this ASFR thing is a weird fetish, I have been into it for years now....and by the tone of your letter you seemed to be upset that he was making what seemed to be a reasonable request...You did answer "guest" but it seemed that much contempt was being used.

What's the story? if you did not mean to be so gruff, I think a clarification from you is a reasonable request. If you meant what you wrote with contempt, you should apologize.

Clockwork
wherever you go...there you are.