Joséphine ange gardien [founded and shared]

A list of clips or pics you are looking for
harker
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Jos??phine ange gardien [founded and shared]

Post by harker »

Found on youtube long ago a short clip (missing now), the resolution is bad and at that time don't really pay attention, recently I pay better look to the girl and the puzzle name of the clip "J A G" and the short freeze, got curious about the movie or series, and I believe results that is Jos??phine ange gardien with Mimie Mathy or probably is from that french TV series, have searched like 5 five youtube chapters for the scene and had no luck, in fact it took me time to notice the name of the main actress so the question is if someone know the other actress to pinpoint the correct chapter ;) Puducu maybe you already know this, but any help would be appreciated, also I haven't time to check in detail the series not noticed more freezes but, I notice really beautiful french women, even watch half episode just for one brunette with an amazing olive green eyes.

Of curse the name missing is from the girl with the skirt ;) or better chapter name or number, maybe correct tv series as imdb list a lot more and won't help (as the list of actresses lack of photo and already have tried with the five that looked promising, had better luck with the french wikipedia about what is the story of each chapter.)

Regards.
Attachments
Frozen girl
Frozen girl
Before got frozen
Before got frozen
Last edited by harker on Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zirraku
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Re: Jos??phine ange gardien

Post by Zirraku »

The frozen woman Looks like Lucie Jeanne. Probadly it is the third episode of season 13 ("Suivez le guide"), but I??m NOT sure.
puducu
Keeper of the Seven Keys

Post by puducu »

the woman frozen is Geraldine Masquelier and the episode is called "L'homme invisibe".
It is the only one freeze in this series.
Season 12 episode 09
http://www.planet-series.tv/josephine-ange-gardien/
harker
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by harker »

puducu wrote:the woman frozen is Geraldine Masquelier and the episode is called "L'homme invisibe".
It is the only one freeze in this series.
Season 12 episode 09
http://www.planet-series.tv/josephine-ange-gardien/
Thanks to both Zirraku and Puducu, you're right it's S12e09, bummer that it's the only freeze on a long and filled with great actresses tv series :(, the good news it's that found a torrent from HD source, when/if got the file, cut the scene is really easy and fast, and pretend to share with our forum.

Done it took some time, but as stated 4shared 1280x720 H264 AAC Audio (~6MB.)