frozen in ice stories

A list of clips or pics you are looking for
chrissy

frozen in ice stories

Post by chrissy »

i hope this is the right place to put this. i know my boyfriend discovered he was supposed to post here looking for the freeze tease videos.,

i thought i'd post here looking for something a little different...though pictures are always welcome...

...i was particularly looking for stories that involved girls being frozen in ice, or in blocks of ice, in the freezer, liquid nitrogen, etc.

anything cold.

i have a handful of such stories...but i'd love some more.

let's trade and talk!!!
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

There was one called living statues: red mafia that had women frozen in a meat cooler/ and in the snow, that was very good, on Legacy of timeless Beauty. Episode #24 "ridding the blizzard" by cobalt jade, cmq's episode# 1426 "chillin with the babes",episode#s 4850, 658, 107 and 8676 are all worth a look as well, on the medusa chronicles! Good luck :wink:

Post by Guest »

the red mafia one i've heard of. it's good.

where do i find....

Episode #24 "ridding the blizzard" by cobalt jade, cmq's episode# 1426 "chillin with the babes",episode#s 4850, 658, 107 and 8676 are all worth a look as well, on the medusa chronicles!

how do i access it??? is that site still up. i will try but if you can pouint in e in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

thanx.

Post by Guest »

i managed to find them. thanks.

if anyone else knows of good frozen in ice stories...this is the place to post it...when i get a chance...i will post the names/authors of some of the stories i have managed to find.