Ryona inanimate spy

A list of clips or pics you are looking for
Temp
<25 FIMS Newbie

Ryona inanimate spy

Post by Temp »

Hey everyone:

There was a long time ago that I had found a video from a Ryona series, where a spy gets captured, beaten up, and then turned into an oiled up statue that these (I think) mob boss and henchman inspect afterward. Someone informed me that she was part of a series of videos, where she met similar inanimate bad ends at times.

Anyone know which videos I'm talking about, and where I can find them?
cjmaker
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: Ryona inanimate spy

Post by cjmaker »

I don't know about Ryona, but four years ago Giga put out a video roughly translated as 'Female Agent in Captivity' starring the amazing Azumi Muzishima. Agent Himuro infiltrates a gang HQ, defeats the lower minions, but is defeated by the boss and his chief henchman. Her body is plastinated into a shiny mannequin with a sexy pose and inspected for sale (maybe that's where the oil comes into play). This seems to be a one-off video.
ATHB 36 Azumi.jpg
Hope this helps!
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Yes, the oil-based preservative is applied over the body and eventually absorbed into the skin, thereby hardening in place. A tried and true method indeed. :lol:

...I'd actually forgotten all about this movie.
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by asfrmaster »

Basilisk
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Basilisk »

There's another one by the same company with a plastinated cat burglar girl. It's not quite as good. I made an edited down version of them and posted them a while ago.
aurobasilisk.deviantart.com
Temp
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Temp »

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for!

Thank you so much for the find!

If you find the cat burgler, or any others involving inanimate from them, that would also be appreciated, but this is the treasure I was looking for!

Btw, basilisk, where did you post them? I tried finding the thread, because I remember you did post those up, but it's been hard using the search engine.
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by asfrmaster »

As far as I can remember there was only two of them. I wished they continued it and had longer scenes with the plastic girls.
Temp
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Temp »

You and me both. XD