Not many people wishing for anything???

A list of clips or pics you are looking for
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Not many people wishing for anything???

Post by FreezeTek »

If there is anything you desire on my site please post. It may be out there and then end up on this site for all to see. We have 1000's of visitors it's hard to believe my wish list is only about 7 topics long. Remember you can post anonymously.

BT
basicktek

re:videos

Post by basicktek »

hi how can i get the videos in stuckfat some do not down load

Post by Guest »

Anyone got the VR Troopers episode where that one monster can freeze time?

i can think of some

Post by guest »

does anyone have all the bewitched freeze scenes from the original show? i love those. :D
yendis

Post by yendis »

Talking about Stuckfast, how about posting new clips from Hourglass, NADM, Freeze Tease series etc..? Since these are no longer for sale, would be a good idea to post some unseen, new clips here
yendis

Post by yendis »

Hi Guest,

I have some bewitched clips from Season 8 (last season) in my ftp folder
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

I moved yendis folder to the public FTP site which has a few bewitched clips in it.

RE: stuckfast/guy talon material. I have almost everything they ever produced for our community in the last 5 years but I can't in good faith allow it to be posted here.

There are so very few people who dedicate themselves to making movies with lm/freeze content in it I don't want to risk pissing them off. So unless I get their blessing the answer is no and if anyone uploads them to the FTP I will delete them. sorry guys

BT
TC

Post by TC »

"The return of Captain Nemo" had an extra freeze scene in the mini series.And The man from uncle "Deadly Smorgasbord affair" had a freeze at the start which no one has posted anywhere?

Post by Guest »

In regards to Man From UNCLE do you mean at the university when the class is frozen?
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

ok i uploaded the man from uncle clips in my folder

Fear is The Mind Killer
TC

Post by TC »

Anonymous wrote:In regards to Man From UNCLE do you mean at the university when the class is frozen?
Yeah thats the one.

Post by Guest »

Lord Hypno wrote:ok i uploaded the man from uncle clips in my folder
Thanks,but is it the one that has a password?
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

I moved LH's clips to the free site and added another folder of his (hypnofun) as well.
TC

Post by TC »

BASICTEK wrote:I moved LH's clips to the free site and added another folder of his (hypnofun) as well.
Thanks Basictek,its a good website.
yendis

Post by yendis »

Talking abou Man from Uncle "Deadly Smorgasbord affair", does anyone have the entire episode? I have several clips from there collected at different times, but it would be interesting to watch the entire episode to understand the storyline.

Also looking for whole episode of U.F.O "Time Lash"

Thanks,
yendis

Post by yendis »

It would also be OK if anyone finds the bit torrent link of the 2 episodes above.
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

i had well have a copy of timelash the whole Ep But i cant get to it i got it from Suprnova then i had a OS crash and i need to buy a hd befor i try to mess with the drive i guess the point is if noone find's a copy in about a month or so i'll be able to upload it and the man from uncle i have the whole ending part But it's 77 meg MOV (i know your running low on space so i though i would wait untill (sad But inevitable) you start clearing out some old stuff

Fear is The Mind Killer
huevito

Post by huevito »

hi
i need he-man clips
zapped13
500+ Elite

Looking for John Byner show "blow-up doll" skit

Post by zapped13 »

This is a shot in the dark, as I have posted looking for this clip on the LMC twice in the last two years, and I think I also asked about it on the medusa realm message board a long time ago. I did find the orange crush commercial and the Embalmer 1966 after 20 years, so who knows :roll: .
There used to be a tv show, I'm not sure if it was called the John Byner show, or John Byner comedy hour...I don't think this was on Bizarre, but I could be wrong. There was a skit with no dialogue, where Byner is cleaning up his living room, and there is a knock at the door. A delivery guy rolls in a giant box that has those icons of a woman's profile sitting with her legs stretched out stamped on the sides(like you see on back windows of redneck trucks or on bug shields on tractor trailers). Anyway, Byner opens the box and pulls out an arm of a real woman, and begins blowing on her thumb. Eventually, a real woman is blown up, until she is standing upright at attention. She was blonde and I think she is wearing a cheerleader's outfit, and has this very innocent and blank look on her face. Byner looks her over, and gets this sly look on his face, then gives her one last blow. The actress sticks her chest fully out, as if her boobs were inflated to their max! :shock: ...I think in the end, he starts getting fresh with her on the couch, and pops her by mistake. She ends up deflating, and lands on the floor.
If anybody has this, regardless of the quality, I will be more than happy to trade something for it-just tell me what your looking for, as I have lots of clips that aren't listed anywhere on the web. Even if you remember seeing this yourself...please post about it.
I would also like to get a copy of the Benny Hill "wondergran" skit, where Hill is playing dracula. He has several "entranced" looking women hidden through out his castle. One is standing frozen in a grandfather clock, another lying in a piano, and a third standing at attention in a glass booth that says "for emergency use only!" This was never put on any of the Benny Hill tapes, and would have had to been captured on television. I don't even need the whole skit, just the segment with the entranced looking women. Again, I would be willing to trade some clips for this. :o
The Benny Hill skit might be kicking around, but I have asked everybody I have ever traded with about the Byner skit, and they usually refer to a robot skit, or the magic show skit, and it isn't either of those-trust me!
togolane

Post by togolane »

That skit from BIZARRE is in Volume 1 of the DVD releases. There is also a skit involving a living mannequin wearing lingerie.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Yep, I have both of them on DVD and they are worthy, but I have no way or time to post them. I did take pics of the TV screen if anybody wants to post em, better than nothin'!! :?
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Photo wants

Post by Leem »

I'm still looking for a few missing images from the Living Doll House site, particularly the page head photo from the Salon des Living Dolls page, the big picture of John Eicke that was linked from the same page, and a better quality picture of the Blade Runner still where Pris is hiding from Deckard beneath a veil, preferably in colour. Anyone?

Revived LDH site: http://www.p-synd.com/ldh/
Ever notice that all the trouble in this world is caused by people trying to get rid of troublemakers?
Murdok
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Murdok »

Hi!I love girls frozen like in the UPN promo and stopped in time while someone moved they..Can you post some cool clip :D ?Also taken from Anime (I love Anime Girls!!)

Hypnofun...?

Post by Guest »

Hi. I read about a hypnofun folder being posted somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know about its whereabouts?
MrFreeze

Post by MrFreeze »

There was a TV program years ago in the US called "Tales for the darkside". In one episode, a janitor is able to control reality in his dreams. In one of his dreams, his boss (a woman) is turned into a living robotlike servant. She is dressed as a french maid and is pretty hot dressed up. She also acts very robot like. This is one of the coolest TV scenes ever. Has anyone ever seen it and is it available anywhere?

MrF