Frozen Beauty

A list of clips or pics you are looking for
Polecat1

Frozen Beauty

Post by Polecat1 »

Does anyone have the Frozen Beauty clips from the old Sci Fi Sex Network site? Seeing as the site is now defunct (and I couldn't register even when it was alive), I've got nowhere else to look for em. Click here for a couple of pictures from the clips.

Cheers,

Polecat
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

Well a couple of clips called the remote were just uploaded to my FTP site. I'm not sure how to handle requests from scifisex but since they are no longer around or contributing I'll post them for now unless I get a request to take them down. My thanks to our anonymous contributor as well.
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

well i'll follow your lead basictek i have quite a few clip's from there i'll upload them in a week or so if no one object's

i tryed to ask bailee quite a few time's if it was ok to do so but i never got a anwser so we'll see

Fear is The Mind Killer
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

Last chance for anyone to object or tell someone to object i'm geting ready to upload the SCIFISEX Network stuff Is there Any Reason that i should not ?

Fear is The Mind Killer
mad hatter
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by mad hatter »

Lord Hypno wrote:Last chance for anyone to object or tell someone to object i'm geting ready to upload the SCIFISEX Network stuff Is there Any Reason that i should not ?

No objections here. :)
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

Ya upload away. Things have been slow lately anyway so this would be a good shot of adrenaline for us.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Things have been pretty dry lately.....

Im always lookin though!
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

well i'm still holding off a little after a little diging i found all the old Scifisex network stuff on sleepyrealm's Pay per view site that's http://www.sleepyrealm.com/srppv/index.php

it's not free so i sent them a e-mail to ask and i invited them here if they dont care i'll upload all 777 meg of stuff

but if they say no i wont (it's like takeing money out of there pocket) and i would not want it done to me ) if they dont respond in a while i'll upload

in the mean time does everyone have my old clip's connie vicky i can upload them with out my MORAL'S twisting in there grave

Fear is The Mind Killer

Post by Guest »

upload away! :D
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

I was under the understanding that SciFiSex was gone.

If they are still selling material then it won't likely end up here unless we get their permission which seems highly unlikely.
the miz

Post by the miz »

yes this is an old one... but does anyone have this clip to post. please

Post by Guest »

the miz wrote:yes this is an old one... but does anyone have this clip to post. please
i think it was freezetek who posted this.
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

Anonymous wrote:i think it was freezetek who posted this.
Nope I never had any of the scifi stuff. Some clips may have made it onto the FTP from time to time

since they are small, produce ASFR stuff, and are still selling their stuff I won't post their material without permission from them as stated earlier in the thread

Post by Guest »

Sleepyrealm has no link to "Frozen Beauty." I'd pony up if it was there ...
el lover

Post by el lover »

FreezeTek wrote:
Anonymous wrote:i think it was freezetek who posted this.
Nope I never had any of the scifi stuff. Some clips may have made it onto the FTP from time to time

since they are small, produce ASFR stuff, and are still selling their stuff I won't post their material without permission from them as stated earlier in the thread
is there a website still