Japanese Timestop video Part 2 is out !!!

A list of clips or pics you are looking for
Jay

Post by Jay »

I have all the 11 preview clips in my yahoo group too.
Jay

Post by Jay »

So how soon do you guys want to get this going?
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

well i'll be ready by Friday that's when i'll be ordering
i've got yendis's 20 i want to get this done asap because i'm leaving in 20 day's out of town to seattle for a month so i want to get movieing on this

Fear is The Mind Killer

Post by Guest »

Hi there, I was wondering if any of you guys have ever seen the movie listed on Nanpa's site as R127 Timestop? Does this film have just one actress throughout the whole movie, or several? I remember seeing some short asian clips with one woman in a yellow business suit and yet another with light green underwear that are both frozen and posed...I just wanted to know if these were in the same movie as well. There is also another asian movie that I haven't heard anybody mention-as soon as I figure out how to post it, I will send it out. :roll:
Thanks for any help, zapped!
yendis

Post by yendis »

Hi Zapped,

I think the sample clips and R127 refer to the same movie. But from reviewers' comments on nanpa's site, this movie did not receive good ratings as a freeze movie
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

well the dvd's are ordered i'll have them in 7-10 day's

Fear is The Mind Killer
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Groovy. :D

Post by Guest »

Folks,

Samples of timestop 2 are available now:

http://act.iobb.net/nmcf/zt2/index.html

Enjoy!
yendis
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Ok, thanks for the tip on the other asian movie yendis. By the way, I have the first asian timestop (part 1). It's not bad, but one very annoying thing is that the actor freezes time and closes the eyes on the actress, before he begins to "play" with her. May not bother some people, but it was a turn-off for me....It looks like their eyes are all open in volume 2. I will find out soon enough as a copy should be here this week. :D
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

i should have my copy's in about 10 day's there just to droped in Airmail so as soon as i get them i'll let everyone know

Fear is The Mind Killer
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

Anonymous wrote:Folks,

Samples of timestop 2 are available now:

http://act.iobb.net/nmcf/zt2/index.html

Enjoy!
yendis
Thanks yendis! :)
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

ok so it's i little oer the 10 day mark but i have them i'm working on them now and thru the night to try and get them in the mail to you guy's if no one mind's they will be DVD+R and region free well i'll let you know how they are i'm watching 1 first and 2 is encodeing so i'll post when it's all done ttfn

UPDATE well i'm done watching 1 and i'm encodeing 1 now
the first movie i liked it but there seamed be be someting missing i dont know what it is. The freezeing is great there are some flub's you see a sound guy at one point and the background does not stop and some times people move a little and blink but all in all it was great well time for 2

well update 2 there done encodeing and i'm starting the burning i should be able to get them out tommrow
part 2 i dont know it was about the same something is missing but i dont know what it is the freezeing is great

the three of you that chiped in should see your dvd next week

Fear is The Mind Killer
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

ok so i dident get them shipped Real life F-ed me all the disk's are made but i dident get a chance to mail them and i'll tell you why

i found a good friend (well EX-friend) riped me off i for 800 dollars worth of Stuff That i sold on e-bay so i found him my stuff took my stuff back =] and Promptly gave him his due so i got the pleasure of talking to the police almost went to jail (thankfuly i live in a small town) and he belived that MY ex-friend swung first Soo.... that's why i could not ship your dvd's to day i will get it done first thing monday I'm sorry

Fear is The Mind Killer
Jay

Post by Jay »

No problem LH, thanks for doing this for us. :D
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

yes i got them mailed and if the guy at the post office it right you should see them in about 4-5 day's

and yendis your 7 day's sorry i could not upload them i'm out of time i leave for seattle in 36 hour's and trying to upload 8 gig i dont think i'll ahve enough time

Fear is The Mind Killer
The Great Entropy

Post by The Great Entropy »

Hi, guys.

errr... I have a small question:

when you will post the movies (or part of them) on the site? :?:

The Great Entropy, in his frist post in a foreing language forum (sorry if this guy from Brazil made some english errors :oops: )
yendis

Post by yendis »

Hi LH,

I guess don't have much choice but to wait another month for your return. :shock: Drop me an email when you are back.

cheers
yendis
yendis

Post by yendis »

Hi LH,

Pls ignore my previous post. Got the DVDs when I opened the mailbox this morning :D wow, that was fast !

Anyone considering the next purchase ?? :lol:

cheers
yendis
Jay

Post by Jay »

I am in for the next buy, whatever that may be. :D
yendis

Post by yendis »

My wishlist for the next order:

1) R250 Daruma Turns
2) R272 Timestop Special Order (seems to be available only on Dnanpa website)
3) R274 Time Stop Scenes
niceboy

Post by niceboy »

can you all who have the dvd make it into bit torrent so to share it please?????
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

why We chiped in together to buy it ? you dident

i think in the future we should move stuff like this to the registered side of this message board or just via e-mail

Fear is The Mind Killer
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

LH, If you'd like I can even create a more private forum adding only members of your choosing. 8)

Post by Guest »

you all are very selfish people. I manage to find a bittorrent link and manage to download for FREE!!!!!!!!

PM me if you want the link
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

Hey I'm paying $90 a year to host this site and provide currently about 2 GIG of files absolutely free with no adds, banners, or popups.

What do I get back for that??? Nothing more than the knowledge I'm giving back to a community that I leeched off of for years.

LH and the others paid for those DVD's and can do with them what they want but if just 10% of the users went in on that deal it would have cost everyone under a $1. So who's selfish?

And try looking on edonkey I heard there is much more rare stuff on there. :wink: