Fetishisland.

A list of clips or pics you are looking for
Desesperate Guest :)

Fetishisland.

Post by Desesperate Guest :) »

Hey guys, anyone has the pictures for that site (www.Fetishisland..com) ? Oh my gosh! They have beautiful pics of girls transformed in mannequins via special makeup, they also have pics of girls as statues, robots, etc...
But unfortunately it's a paid site. And I don't have $$ for join there... :oops:
But I think that if someone put some pics on our directory it can be really nice to everyone.
I saw some of those pics and I'm in love for those lovely girls transformed in mannequin, pls someone post a link with some pics (rapidshare or whatever...) or upload it to our comunity.
Thanks in advance.
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

Fettish Islands seems like a helpful member of this community with a fair price. I downloaded all their mannequin/statue sections with a 1 month $30 membership. So I will not allow all their material to be linked to or stored on my site. Sorry
Desesperate Guest :)

No Big Deal... Sorry too

Post by Desesperate Guest :) »

I understand you point. Sorry for any inconvenience :roll:

Post by Guest »

Hey FreezeTek

Is it worth it ?
Maybe you could post 3 or 4 pics to get an idea, of course I trust your jugment too :-) , if you say they have some good stuff I can pay for the download, but it would be nice to see a few sampels.

Thanks, Joe
greneker

Post by greneker »

I have had a membership before with them, their models who pose as mannequins are good, especially the early work.
I have downloaded some nice photos in the past and they also have a few nice videos of the live mannequins.
However over the last 6 months, i think they have lost site of what made them so good.

And now as of december 18, 2006, I have yet to see a single update

So if that helps you decide your plans, i suggest signing up for one month and seeing how it goes
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

Guest wrote:Hey FreezeTek

Is it worth it ?
Maybe you could post 3 or 4 pics to get an idea, of course I trust your jugment too :-) , if you say they have some good stuff I can pay for the download, but it would be nice to see a few sampels.

Thanks, Joe
I don't place that high a value on $30 so if you want to add something new and $30 is no big deal go 4 it.

I haven't seen anything new that interests me lately (mostly animal costums and such) so I won't be returning unless that changes.

They used to have lots of low qual samples on the site. Aren't they still doing that?
Wishmaster
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Wishmaster »

I had tried to join there about a year ago, but I can't seem to navigate their site.

What is their join page, and if you join is it reocurring? I am a little worried about putting a CC # down reocurring if they won't cancel it.

Also, do they keep old material up so you can view stuff from way back?
grand_n
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by grand_n »

Are the videos of low quality as well?

Post by Guest »

the videos are still good, as well as the photos, there is a join site page.
just not sure if its operating. but I am sure you can email them to find out.