Suenos y caramelos

A list of clips or pics you are looking for

Suenos y caramelos

Post by Guest »

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody had any info or better yet, clips of the spanish telenovela Suenos y Caramelos...

Apparently a little girl on the show has the power to bring mannequins (a man and a woman on the show) to life when she is around... and apparently in one episode, a woman is temporarily turned into a mannequin to escape some pursuers...

Anyone~? Much appreciated.
Steele
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Steele »

I have about an hour of these (just the mannequin/freeze stuff) from many episodes...I just haven't had time to cap them. I should be free in a few weeks, and I'll upload them. I'll try to get one or two off as a preview soon.

--Steele

Post by Guest »

Wow. Many thanks!
Steele
<25 FIMS Newbie

update

Post by Steele »

Long story short...went to cap the video the other day, and the VCR that I use the cap software with is shot. I'll get a new one soon, then post the vids...sorry for the delay.

--Steele

Post by Guest »

No problem. Good luck!
Steele
<25 FIMS Newbie

Suenos come true

Post by Steele »

I just started to upload three clips to the contributor ftp. (I don't have a folder, so they'll be on their own).
The first and second clips are from the first episode, where the girl meets Lupita (the mannequin) for the first time. No freezing, but it's a good intro.
The third clip is definitely the best of the three. She transforms twice, and moves/poses like a mannequin very well.
Future clips will involve more of her posing, while in human form. Stay tuned!
bparsons
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by bparsons »

Is there any more footage of her transforming? do you know when you'll have this clips?

Thanks again!