Frozen Beauty

A list of clips or pics you are looking for

Frozen Beauty

Post by Guest »

This was posted awhile back...does anyone know where to get this?

Does anyone have the Frozen Beauty clips from the old Sci Fi Sex Network site? Seeing as the site is now defunct (and I couldn't register even when it was alive), I've got nowhere else to look for em. Click here for a couple of pictures from the clips.

http://uk.geocities.com/frisbee100@btin ... epics.html
rick

Post by rick »

ive been looking all over for these clips. where can we find them

Post by Guest »

Anyone have these?
frozenchrissy
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by frozenchrissy »

i have two clips of this. one is of the blonde freezing the brunette and stripping her. the other is payback, when the brunette freezes the blonde and strips her. they are awesome freeze clips.

i would be more than happy to share these with the group, but i am kind of a ditz, esp. with computers. can someone explain to me how to create my own folder and upload stuff to it???
Likestatue
100+ FIMS Warrior

How to upload files

Post by Likestatue »

You can use the following information listed in this topic:

http://lm.basictek.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=150

And you'll need a File Manager (like cuteFTP, wsFTP, Dreamweaver,etc), use the one which you is more familiarized.

I hope it can be helpful.

FYI: Always verify if the file is appropriated before post (to avoid problems with copyright, nature of file, etc..)[/i]
===============
AOL Screen Name: Likestatue
Y! Messenger: likestatue@yahoo. com
MSN: likestatue@yahoo. com

Post by Guest »

I hope your can post these!

Post by Guest »

BUMP
frozenchrissy
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by frozenchrissy »

are the clips that were shown in the pictures copyrighted or something??? i don't know the rules...i've never posted before.

i clicked on the link and it said it was connecting and it brought up this new thing on my screen/hard drive/whatever screen like it had my hard drives and stuff. and then the computer/browser froze up.

someone mentioned needing a program. is there one that is free that is easy to use??? i need easy to use.

the link that was given...said there was another way to upload the clips...some private way. i am a member here, is there any way someone can tell me how to access it??? maybe that will work better.

i'm sorry everyone, i tried, but it didn't work. and i'm such a ditz...i couldn't figure anything out.

can someone please give me step by step...like what i need to do to create a folder of my own and upload stuff. like make it really basic. i'm horrible with computers.

also, let me know if these clips are okay to post. i don't know if they're copyrighted or whatever. i don't even know where they are from. i just know they are fucking hot.
Wishmaster
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Wishmaster »

The easiest way to upload for you is probably to use Internet Explorer.

If you are using IE, read on, if not come back with IE.

Click this link or paste it in the address bar
ftp://contrib:freeze@ftp.servage.net/

This will make a window that looks very much like a normal Windows window. You should see folders, etc..., now

Now you can just drag and drop your files into this window and that will upload them. Or if you have your clips in a folder, you could just drag the entire folder and that will upload it. Uploading takes time, so if you are on a slow connection you may want to just drop 1 file at a time.

As for copyright, short clips fall under fair use. If the content is for sale by an ASFRian like Guy Talon, Lord Hypno, etc... you should ask them prior to uploading. But short clips from TV, movies, etc... is perfectly legal ( atleast in the US )
frozenchrissy
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by frozenchrissy »

so i tried the link, first on internet explorer, it brought me to a texty looking screen and it wouldn't let me do anything or create my own folder.

i am on a mac, i don't know if that makes a difference.

then, i tried the same link in my safari browser and it asked me for a name and password, which i entered, but it didn't accept it, so it wouldn't let me connect.

sorry for the delay...and sorry for all the hassle i'm causing. i really wanna upload these clips (and maybe even some other ones).

do i need a separate account to access the ftp upload site??? if so, how do i get one???

if people want to pm me, that's fine. or reply here.

i hope to have these clips up for everyone soon.
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

try safari again name contrib pw freeze

It's best to get an FTP client although I don't know any for Mac's of the top of my head :guh
Wishmaster
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Wishmaster »

Not too sure on Sarfi and FTP.

Try this
http://www.creativemac.com/2002/09_sep/ ... 020924.htm

Pretty much
Goto 'Connect To Server',
enter ftp://ftp.servage.net for the Server
the user is contrib, the password is freeze

You may need to just enter 'ftp://contrib:freeze@ftp.servage.net/' in the server field, it depends on how it works, the link above seems to have nice step by steps though
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

i did some pokeing around and one or 2 of the old clips are for sale at
http://nicheclips.com/55/clips/cgi-bin/user.cgi

Fear is The Mind Killer
frozenchrissy
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

i give up

Post by frozenchrissy »

i tried connecting at three different times. i enter the user and the password and the process freezes up, and then every time i get a message saying disconnected, or server is not available or something like that.

the two files are about 8MB.

if someone is willing to go through the trouble of putting them up for me, maybe i can send the files to someone through yahoo messenger, and they can create a folder for me and upload them so everyone can enjoy them.

my yahoo is chrissyistheawesomechamp

msg me and let me know who you are, and i will add you, and hopefully we can coordinate a time when i'm actually on messenger. (i get on kinda sporadically.)

thanks everyone for trying to help me, but i just give up.
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

I think you can email them to freeze@basictek.net

email them seperately just in case
frozenchrissy
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by frozenchrissy »

okay, i emailed them.
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

i know this is very old thread but did anyone ever find this clip?????
Immobilizer71
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Frozen Beauty Clips Full DVD's

Post by Immobilizer71 »

Hey Folks,

I have both Frozen Beauty 1 & 2 on DVD. I would be glad to make a trade with anyone for something I may not have.

Of course I would have to check and make sure my software can do it.. But I should have no problem with what I have.

IN keeping with ethics here.. I would not normally post this up publically. But since Sci-Fi Network seems to be long gone..

If anyone take offense to this I appoligize up front.. BTW.. finally my first "official" post to the group.

So if someone has anything I may not... :) LIke to hear form you..
M. Mobilizer
<25 FIMS Newbie

Re: Frozen Beauty

Post by M. Mobilizer »

Immobilizer71 -- still out there?

Maybe we can make a deal. I have rare items, as well. Hit me back if you want to talk.

Also, nice name... ;)

Thanks.

M. Mobilizer