Old Frozen Girls Photos

A list of clips or pics you are looking for

Old Frozen Girls Photos

Post by Guest »

Hey All

I am looking for some old photo manipulations that was in the old Yahoo Frozengirls group, it was from an artist named Stonecold and it was like 30 pictures of girls frozen in tubes, I think anyone around back then would remember ? I know everything is Vids and such now a days, but I lost everything ( long story ) and I was wondering if anyone that had a copy of all those would be kind enough to upload them ?

Thanks in advance
anthryax
FIMS Contributor

Re: Old Frozen Girls Photos

Post by anthryax »

I remember them as well, and I too lost them when my computer fried
Anonymous wrote:Hey All

I am looking for some old photo manipulations that was in the old Yahoo Frozengirls group, it was from an artist named Stonecold and it was like 30 pictures of girls frozen in tubes, I think anyone around back then would remember ? I know everything is Vids and such now a days, but I lost everything ( long story ) and I was wondering if anyone that had a copy of all those would be kind enough to upload them ?

Thanks in advance
StoneCold
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by StoneCold »

Hey Anthryax

That was me posting above; a little embarrassed to have to ask for my own work. :oops:
But I lost it all, all ASFR Cd, movies, computer backups the works, gone, long story.
Anyway I made those PIC???s for myself ( as I think any artist does ) and posted them for others to enjoy, I have slowly started to rebuild and the urge to create new works is driving me. I really wanted some inspiration as to drive me to create new material. You and BAS were my only hope, I made a few freeze ones too, that I liked and would love to see those again too, so all I can ask is:

If anyone has a copy of my work and would care to send or post it anywhere I would greatly appreciate it. I usually signed it StoneCold at the bottom right.

Thanks

StoneCold
anthryax
FIMS Contributor

Post by anthryax »

I have a 33 item series you posted that I will post in the Petrification Parlor group plus anything else I still have that isn't posted elsewhere

alas, your older work (a series of about women frozen in boxes, with some female detectives involved), along with some of your mannequin stuff I had is long gone with the death of my computer

luckily I had some stuff saved to CD and DVD

shoot an email to Dmuk, he might have what I don't
StoneCold wrote:Hey Anthryax

That was me posting above; a little embarrassed to have to ask for my own work. :oops:
But I lost it all, all ASFR Cd, movies, computer backups the works, gone, long story.
Anyway I made those PIC???s for myself ( as I think any artist does ) and posted them for others to enjoy, I have slowly started to rebuild and the urge to create new works is driving me. I really wanted some inspiration as to drive me to create new material. You and BAS were my only hope, I made a few freeze ones too, that I liked and would love to see those again too, so all I can ask is:

If anyone has a copy of my work and would care to send or post it anywhere I would greatly appreciate it. I usually signed it StoneCold at the bottom right.

Thanks

StoneCold
anthryax
FIMS Contributor

Stonecold work

Post by anthryax »

Everything I have is posted here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/petrificationparlour/

in the files section
StoneCold
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by StoneCold »

Hey Anthryax

Wow, Greatness, Thanks man allot, it had been soooo long since I have seen some of that material, the SWF files are not my work, so I cant take credit for those. The freeze one with the girl on here back is mine, I always like that one , there was another like it with a girl in red, not sure if I ever posted it or not ? Some of that old work was a little ruff, to say the least, but looking at it again pointed out some obvious flaws and inspired me to make new works. :D

Also 2 good things happened:
1: I found the files you said you lost of mine, in my Sent Items folder in my Yahoo mail account, sent to you several years ago, so those were recovered and I uploaded them to the Petrifaction Parlor in the same folder you created, so thanks again for asking for them back then, or they would have been lost forever. 8)
2: I found an old CD with some of my early work that I think has never been posted. When I say early I mean 1997 and 1998 ???I think this is when I first started playing around with TrueSpace and Poser?????? LOL ???. Its funny, in some ways it seems somewhat more advanced than the art of today, (just because it has motion) but you can tell it is very primitive compared to what can be done today.

If you???re interested I posted them to Rapidshare
And anyone else, to let you know before you get mad and waste the time downloading them, here is a better description of what they are so you can decide first. :wink:
- First attempts at motion and various freeze and ASFR techniques.
- Very Large AVI made in 97/98 no compression ( when I tried today it lost to much quality so I left them big)
- SC-Gallery 1&2 ??? a few girls under glass and a flyby in the gallery and then a shot of each individually.
- Sc-Mix 1&2 - Various attempts at motion , flyby in Ice gallery, girl freezing in tube, Carbinite girls ( poser like ) , 2 girls turning to stone, I think that???s it ?

Here are the links and Pass Word for all files:
PW: stonecold

http://rapidshare.com/files/39576087/Ol ... 1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/39577774/Ol ... 2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/39579663/Ol ... 1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/39580417/Ol ... 2.rar.html

And as a final thought:
I have been Lurking in this community since it was nothing more than a news group called Alt.Sex.Fetish.Robots and we have come a long way since then. I would like to take this time and say to everyone who makes this community happen, the great people hosting sites like this one, the creative artists, the people who find and upload material for all to see, the people creating ASFR movies, The story writers and the rest the list goes on; ???Thanks for Everything??? !!!!!

Enjoy

StoneCold
Basilisk
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Basilisk »

I'll go back through my stuff and see what I can find, I think I have most of your stuff. It will take time, because I don't have my files very well organized and I have ten years of stuff on various hard-drives.

I'm going out of town next week, so when I get back, I'll comb through.

Bas

PS- that photostory with the bikini contest girls in tubes is one of my all time favorites, I love the use of dialouge from some of the great freeze scenes from TV and film.