Beastmaster

A list of clips or pics you are looking for
Wishmaster
100+ FIMS Warrior

Beastmaster

Post by Wishmaster »

Hey I was wondering if anyone has the clip where the blond sorceress gets encased in an amber like column. I know I had the clip at some point but can't find it. I can't remember the episode either, but it was one of the earlier ones.
frozenchrissy
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by frozenchrissy »

everyone seems to be looking for this clip. i've talked to a few people online who were looking for it. i *think* i have it. i'd have to go look for it. i think the original file i had was called "beastmaster" or something and it fits this description. but i thought beastmaster was a different clip for some reason.

like some princess or something gets frozen in a block of what looks like amber.

but i don't know if this beast master or not.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

there are two beast master clips . . .one where the woman is in the column, and another where she's frozen, and a guy keeps circling around her. I have both, but they are currently buried somewhere in storage.
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
frozenchrissy
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by frozenchrissy »

i FOUND it.

can someone please send me the email address so i send the clips and someone can so graciously upload them for me.

i have both clips. i hadn't seen them in a while. i had to search a while to find them.

but me likey.
Wishmaster
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Wishmaster »

Thanks for you effort. I'll PM you with my email. I have been out of town.