Please head me to a file...

A list of clips or pics you are looking for
Billy
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Please head me to a file...

Post by Billy »

...that must be here (ftp) for years. It's a small video of a fake robot played by a woman ordered to fool people on an expo. She gets "connected" to a cable, walks out of her box and then back in.

Thank you!
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

Billy
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Billy »

greneker03 wrote:could this be it?
Sowwy, no. I doubt if it ever was on youtube. I remember (or it seems to me) that I saw it on the FIMS listing. The woman was "operated" by a guy who was pressing a lot of buttons.
Blkwdo
<25 FIMS Newbie

FTP site

Post by Blkwdo »

Hey Billy, it sounds like you're describing Miss Honeywell. I dropped a video file of her on Hottori's FTP site

Hope this is what you were looking for

Blkwdo 8)

Edit: Sorry, brain fart on my part....address removed :oops:
Last edited by Blkwdo on Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Widow
Billy
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Re: FTP site

Post by Billy »

Blkwdo wrote:Hey Billy, it sounds like you're describing Miss Honeywell. I dropped a video file of her on Hottori's FTP site
Thanks dude! That's it. Downloaded. BTW, is there any other appearance of this actress?

Yours,
B.
Tekka
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Tekka »

hey Blkwdo, uhm just outta curiosity, did you ask Hottori if you could post this info? I'm pretty sure this goes down as a bad idea thing. Ftp are ususally a direct connection to a comp. Not trying to attack ya, just thought this looks like a really bad idea.

Tek
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Post by tinyspider »

Tekka wrote:hey Blkwdo, uhm just outta curiosity, did you ask Hottori if you could post this info? I'm pretty sure this goes down as a bad idea thing. Ftp are ususally a direct connection to a comp. Not trying to attack ya, just thought this looks like a really bad idea.

Tek
Hottori's FTP is the somewhat "official" FTP server of another ASFR board called Fembot Central (they deal much more with robots than freeze), that server is open to anyone there

EDIT: Oops, looks like the mods there got a little pissed off for the "leaking", I personally do not agree because it's just different sides of the same fetish, but.... :roll:
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

araenae wrote: EDIT: Oops, looks like the mods there got a little pissed off for the "leaking", I personally do not agree because it's just different sides of the same fetish, but.... :roll:
Too bad all mods aren't as flexible as this site.. :twg