Looking for a story.

A list of clips or pics you are looking for
freezetime6
<25 FIMS Newbie

Looking for a story.

Post by freezetime6 »

Hey guys, I'm trying to find this old timestop story I read a few years back. It took place in a school and dealt with a guy with timestop powers having sex with a whole bunch of girls. It didn't have any MC in it, and the only thing I can remember about the story was a passage that dealt with the main character saying about how a whole bunch of girls had his sperm swimming in them. If anyone could point me to the story, I'd be much obliged.
dmuk
Demented Gadfly

Post by dmuk »

There may be some stories like that on the LTBSA (it's a common enough theme, heh), so check out the "purple" background ones first, then the "green" ones in the numbered story pages.

The one I was thinking of is several years old, probably before the 'new stories' set of pages. If I recall the exact title, I'll post it here, but that's eluding me right now.

oh - http://www.many-realms.net/LTBSA/

-D-
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

The one I think he may be thinking of was written by shoen tripp (spelling?)...which his stories have all been removed. I remember reading one of his stories back when I first got my computer in 2003, and discovered the story archive. I think this was also the same story where the character froze his sister in her underwear, and hid her in his closet so she couldn't "rat" him out! :roll:
While we are on the subject of missing stories, I also remember reading one where a girl is already frozen in a glass display booth...some limo pulls up, and an older woman of wealthy status steps out, and enters an artist's studio. She requests to be turned into a statue along with her lesbian lover for a large sum of money...anybody recall the title or author?
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
dmuk
Demented Gadfly

Post by dmuk »

That one I can help out with, since it's one of mine. The title is "Case Work" and it's posted on the LTBSA at:

http://www.many-realms.net/LTBSA/stories/casewk.htm

Let me know if this is it; the description fits.

-D-
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Ah yes.....and it was just as good a read as the first time!
Thanks Dmuk....I guess I was a little off on the Limo part! :lol:
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
frozenchrissy
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by frozenchrissy »

these sound like some good stories. apparently, i've missed out.