Poser story "Forever Young"

ASFR Writings and Stories
zapped13
500+ Elite

Poser story "Forever Young"

Post by zapped13 »

This isn't going to be for everybody, so if stories about Human Taxidermy and Plastination don't sit well with you, then move it along. (There's nothing more annoying than a whiner). The only reason that I'm posting it is because the Poser work is so awesomely detailed that I had to pass it on to someone. It was posted at dolcettgirls which appears to be a necro-related sight and you will need to register for a password (which is free). Some of the members over there actually complained that it was more ASFR related than dolcett, but in my opinion; it definitely falls under the freeze or preservation fetish (if there is such a thing).

The story revolves around a museum curator who has connections with some shady modeling agencies. He hires the models, eventually preserving them for a display presentation titled "Forever Young". Plastination is a theme that I first introduced through a story that was somewhat controversial at the time and has since become a little more excepted. I commend the artist for his talent and hopefully I'm not stepping on any toes by posting a frame of his work. Again: probably not for everybody; just those with a preservation fetish. Some nice museum imagery all the same...

http://forum.dolcettgirls.com/index.php ... 072.0.html
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Re: Poser story "Forever Young"

Post by asfrmaster »

Thank you for posting Zapped!

I enjoyed this story and it reminded me of Claussen's Gallery. I reread the whole Girls under Glass and Sideshow stories again after first seeing this Poser Art Story a few months ago. This is a great work of art with Poser.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I know I was thoroughly impressed! :lol: I can't even imagine how many hours were involved in doing it - and with multiple angles besides. Definitely some nice detail work though...

Btw: There's a guy on Darkfetish.net that did a tribute manip of the "Ringmaster and Tiger" from Sideshow. Not quite as good as Statuemaker's stuff, but his heart was in the right place and I can see what he was going for. I thought the tiger was pretty good. Look on my friend's list for "Lizzrd K", then click on his "photos" and the "misc" folder.
asfrmaster

Post by asfrmaster »

Yeah I saw it. It's not to bad :) Although I have no idea who Pandora Jones is? do you?

Did the statuemaker make some renders of your work?
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I don't either and I even googled the name. Statuemaker didn't do any renders, I was just comparing the quality of work.
asfrmaster

Post by asfrmaster »

I'd like to send a PM if your willing to correspond again. I wanted to hear your thoughts on Dead Doll 2004? in my opnion it is the closest Hollywood ever got to an ASFR themed film except the stepford wives and house of wax.
bububub2
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by bububub2 »

Is it supposed to take forever to become a member of that forum? Is there any other place to view this story?
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

bububub2 wrote:Is it supposed to take forever to become a member of that forum? Is there any other place to view this story?
Just came across it a couple nights ago and that was the first time I'd ever seen it posted. As far as membership goes; I joined a couple years ago and I don't remember it taking any longer than any other website...
Last edited by zapped13 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

asfrmaster wrote:I'd like to send a PM if your willing to correspond again. I wanted to hear your thoughts on Dead Doll 2004? in my opnion it is the closest Hollywood ever got to an ASFR themed film except the stepford wives and house of wax.
I got the 'Dead Doll' movie when it was first released. The storyline wasn't all that great, but the background scenery in the artist's studio was very good at setting the tone and it made the film. I love it when you have to do a second take and ask yourself, "Whoa wait a minute; was she real?" It took several viewings to pick out all of the live models. I also used a capture of the nude brunette reclining back in the chair for my screen saver for a long time after that... :lol:
bububub2
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by bububub2 »

It says that I need to wait for admin to approve of my joining the site before I can view anything or post anything. Thats fine and all, but for the time being I'm just trapped in a sort of limbo while waiting for someone to get around to approving my account. Its kinda frustrating. Even though it looks darker than what I usually like in tone, it looks to be incredibly well produced. Sigh, I guess I'll just continue to wait for whoever it is to get around to approving my membership...
Ice_Fiend
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Ice_Fiend »

Alright, it's been a damn week, and I haven't been approved by an admin yet. Is the site just not active? Because it's taking eternity...

Better yet, if we can't get onto the site, would you be able to make a file of the story and upload it for us somewhere?
bububub2
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by bububub2 »

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/490665/ba1f4269ec/

You can view it at E hentai if you follow that link, I don't want to step on anyone's toes and I apologize if the artist didn't want it distributed anywhere else, but this is the only way to view it if we can't join that forum. The story ended up a little darker than I would like, but the visuals are still amazing.
Ice_Fiend
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Ice_Fiend »

Yeesh, you're right. THat's pretty dark. Wouldn't recommend it much, even for the visuals, since the not even the process of being turned into a statue is shown. Without that, I can't say I'd recommend this...thought the gold statue's in the beginning were nice.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

As I specifically mentioned in the very first post: not for everybody. And that was focused at the lightweights... :?
Ice_Fiend
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Ice_Fiend »

True true. Btw, thanks bubu for uploading it so we can take a look. Much appreciated!
thestatuemaker
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Post by thestatuemaker »

Thanks for posting zapped! And thanks for the link bububub2.

Me likey : )

Still waiting for approval of my registration request at Dolcett Girls... Any. Day. Now. : /
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I actually got an email from the artist. Doesn't seem to have an ASFR fetish, but said he might consider returning to the subject in the future. I sent him a link for 'The Sideshow' story just in case he needs some inspiration. Lol!
asfrmaster

Post by asfrmaster »

Is his email public? what is it?
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

No, and please don't ruin it by pestering the poor guy. I simply complimented him on his work and asked if this was just a one-off or if he planned to do more in the future. He said he appreciates all of the positive feedback that he's gotten and that it could be a subject that he might revisit someday. I mentioned that I had written a similar story about human plastination a few years ago, and he said he'd like to read it when time allows.
asfrmaster

Post by asfrmaster »

I wasn't going to pester him. I was just going to compliment him on the poser art story and make a few suggestions for another story.