Girls Under Glass: Claudia's Secret

ASFR Writings and Stories
zapped13
500+ Elite

Girls Under Glass: Claudia's Secret

Post by zapped13 »

Alright, I think it's up! (Lol). This is a custom that I've been working on for well over a year now. It was written for a lady friend and it's the last custom that I will ever do! If you were a fan of the original Girls Under Glass series, then you'll probably enjoy it. If not, then don't bother to read it! There have been a lot of questions / theories / disagreements in the past regarding Claussen's methods, so I practically spelled it all out for you. Although it was fun revisting old characters, I believe I've gotten the good professor out of my system for another 10 years. :lol: I hope you enjoy the read, and feedback is always welcome.

The colored portriat was done by Daniel Vega, and I highly recommend his work! I've also posted (some) of the pictures that I sent over to Tekka to illustrate just how good he is at interpreting what a customer wants. The last two pics are of the infamous storage cooler in the basement, (which were not illustrated).

Story link on Deviantart:
http://zapped13.deviantart.com/art/Girl ... -685538385

Reference photos:
ImageImage
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Temp
<25 FIMS Newbie

Re: Girls Under Glass: Claudia's Secret

Post by Temp »

Teh picture looks awesome!...But it doesn't look like the story is showing at all.
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by asfrmaster »

i don't know if im doing something wrong but when I click the link. It is just a picture. Great pic by the way.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Hm. I have the mature content filter on, is that it? I've gotten feedback on it already, so at least somebody could see it, but when I type in Girls Under Glass or even zapped13, nothing comes up? :roll: If I go on DA and don't log in, it shows just the picture. You need to click on the picture to open the story... Still not sure why it doesn't show up in the search bar though. Am I supposed to be tagging something?

http://zapped13.deviantart.com/
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by asfrmaster »

I don't get it. I keep refreshing my page. I even restarted the computer. Nothing. I keep clicking on the image and I don't see a story :(

Is it a PDF?

Maybe it's just me, anyone else with this problem.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Yes, PDF format because of the length involved and it works easiest for me. http://zapped13.deviantart.com/art/Girl ... -685538385

If you want the Microsoft Word 2010 version, I can email it to you. Is anyone else having problems seeing it? When I click on the link the story is right there and I'm not even logged into Deviantart.