Does any one remember a story。

ASFR Writings and Stories
kimiwong
50+ FIMS Regular

Does any one remember a story。

Post by kimiwong »

Hi ,could any one give some info about a story。 i read it several years ago and i could not remember where i read it.
its about a man came home on his birthday or some other holiday. and his wife or girl friend gave him a gift which was a special code or trigger that could freeze her any time。and to test this .he freezed his wife/gf and go out side for several hours and turn back . his wife/gf was still freeze . and later his wife told him that she had been to a hypnosist for preparing the present。
just was the some memory pieces 。could any one tell me more about this story。。thx~!
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Re: Does any one remember a story。

Post by Lord Hypno »

kimiwong wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:57 am Hi ,could any one give some info about a story。 i read it several years ago and i could not remember where i read it.
it's about a man came home on his birthday or some other holiday. and his wife or girlfriend gave him a gift which was a special code or trigger that could freeze her any time。and to test this .he freezed his wife/gf and go outside for several hours and turn back . his wife/gf was still freeze . and later his wife told him that she had been to a hypnotist for preparing the present。
just was the some memory pieces 。could any one tell me more about this story。。thx~!
i vaguely remember reading this but i don't remember the name. i think it was a wedding anniversary and she went to a hypnotherapist to get the trigger installed. i also think he froze her to go buy a present or ring for her

does anyone else remember ?

Fear is The Mind Killer