ASFR related stories on Amazon

ASFR Writings and Stories
zapped13
500+ Elite

ASFR related stories on Amazon

Post by zapped13 »

I'm doing this against my better judgment, (and that's only because most of the comments are negative), but here's a very brief review of some ASFR- related stories posted on Amazon. Understand that these are rated by my own personal tastes. In some cases, I bought them thinking they were going to be something else entirely, (which most certainly is my own fault). If you're into male TF, bimbo TF, or breast enlargement (which I'm not) then maybe you'll get something out of a few of them. One of the authors is well-known in the MC community, but I don't know about the others. I would encourage any authors (both old and new) to write until your heart's content...

5 stars:

Mannequin: Frozen And Helpless (Dorm Room Dares Book 2) by Belinda LaPage. A totally original plot idea (which I applaud) and the best ASFR story I've read on Amazon so far. I definitely recommend it and would buy it all over again if it were to be lost. Two hot coeds hook up w/ two guys after a football game. One girl suggests they all play something called “The Mannequin Game” where you freeze and hold your pose while the competition try’s to make you break character. It's the gals vs. the guys w/ some great scenes of the girls pretending to be mannequins and holding their poses. At one point, one of the females takes a guy off to the bedroom to have sex. The other girl remains frozen in place and refuses to "give in" as the 2nd guy does sexual things to her. I wish this author would do a part 2 through 10 for this one, (especially since the one girl mentions playing "The Mannequin Game" back at the dorm w/ her roommates in the past! - :shock: Well, duh!)

2 stars:

Scarlet Archer is Trapped by the Time Stopper by Amanda Clover. I’ll give this 2 stars and only for the memorable time freeze scene in an airport lobby where a few unsuspecting women are posed in erotic positions or doing sexual things. There’s a scene later on where some abductees are posed in glass cases, (unfortunately, it's way too brief & the author vaguely describes only two of them). Otherwise, no other freezing. She also did another story called "Lady Liberty Versus the Evil Doctor's Mind Control (Metro City Heroines Book 2) but I didn't bother to buy that one. (If you do buy it, please let me know if it's worth it or not).

2 Honorable mentions, but I probably wouldn't buy them again:

Blanking Out by Kris P. Kreme. This is a story involving mind control. Unsuspecting shoppers are entranced by hypnotic lights on a malfunctioning (or is it? :evil: ) Halloween display at a local costume store. There’s a memorable scene (more like brief description) of one milf holding the hand of her young daughter that the antagonist recognizes as attractive. I was really hoping they were going to take advantage of mom, but they have sex with two entranced female classmates instead. This sounded like a promising MC plot, but it quickly turns into another bimbo tale.

The Doll Maker (Bimbo Builder Book 1 through 4) by Lara Lock. I don’t usually buy “bimbo transformation” stories but I crossed my fingers & purchased the entire set one night. Only one of these was worth reading, and I don’t remember which chapter, (I only read it once). A few scenes of pretty young women posed or acting doll-like, but mostly forgettable.

These were all duds:

FREEZE! (Time Stopper Erotica) parts 1 & 2 by Tina Moran. Time-stop hi-jinx / sex involved, but neither one impressed me any. Maybe if you're really hard up for freeze content (?)

Pole Vault (Mannequin Transformation Erotica Book 5) by Tara Grayson. A female athlete is frozen & put on display, but I wouldn’t buy it again.

My Sweet Mannequin by Vivienne Black. Meh... The cover is way, way hotter than the actual content inside.

The Living Doll (Mannequin Exhibitionism Erotica) by Tabitha Kohls. This is a doll transformation story. I was hoping for some females, but nope - only a male.

Boy In A Dolls' House BY Sheralyn. Another doll story, but turned out to be male only.

Konversational Kostumes by Kris P. Kreme. This an mind control story. In the description the antagonist suggests to two young women that they be mannequins for Halloween. Sadly, no hypnotically frozen mannequins are put on display.

Living Dead Dolls by Emilee Reay. I had high hopes for this one, but was only disappointed. (I'm not even sure I finished it).

Women in Glass Coffins by Chalene Iverson. ...Ugh. No hot babes in display cases or floating in stasis tubes here. :(

Roadside by Melodee Elliott. Seemed promising at first, but waaay too short and largely forgettable.

Wax Museum in Space by Bridget Chase. Title is misleading, as it had nothing to do w/ ASFR or even a wax museum for that matter. Absolutely horrible!

There were three or four others I bought early on, but they sucked and I deleted them from my library. I don't remember the titles for any of those. One was part of a horror series. The short story involved an introverted office worker at a Halloween party. My memory is a pretty rusty on all the gory details, but at one point he approaches an attractive female co-worker who (I think) rejected him; he gets his revenge by poking (martini picks or something) into her eyeballs while she stands there frozen. (It's never explained how or why time has stopped, btw). A total downer regardless...
Last edited by zapped13 on Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
lvman
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: ASFR related stories on Amazon

Post by lvman »

Thanks for the comprehensive list. Is there any possibility of sharing the 5 star story Mannequin by Belinda LaPage?

I only ask because I can't seem to find any venue to purchase the story. The amazon link actually shows up in google search but it just takes you to a empty error page. I dug around here and there and there doesn't seem to be any place to purchase the story. That's a shame since I'm interested in checking it out based on your review.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I didn't realize she'd even taken it down from Amazon, but no; I won't be giving out someone else's work. Sorry. This message is posted on her website:

Who Stole all the Books?
November 19, 2019

by Belinda

If you've looked at my author page on Amazon or tried to click through on any of the Amazon buy-links on my web site, you'll notice they're gone. Don't worry, they haven't been banned. My publishing partner, Uruk Press, is having a hiccup and I haven't been able to contact them for a while, so I've taken the perhaps overly-cautious action of unpublishing my single-author books until I can work out a new arrangement.

Please bear with me.

...There is a "Buy it Now" purchase link for 'Mannequin' on her website, but as she mentioned nothing happens. If you do eventually buy it, tell her how much you enjoyed it because she definitely "gets it" for someone who's not involved w/ the freeze community. She's also on Twitter & Facebook, but I didn't see Mannequin mentioned on either of those...

Brief description: https://blin18.wixsite.com/belindalapage/book/Mannequin

website home: https://blin18.wixsite.com/belindalapage

...She's also from Australia, which (sadly) is currently on fire. :(
lvman
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by lvman »

Gotcha. Thanks for the info.

I'm glad that there seems to be some actions going on in the background. I'll wait patiently then.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I did send her a message on Facebook, but the fact that her last public post was back in 2018, I won't hold my breath on a reply! :lol: I'm not on Twitter, so...