LTBSA: STORIES WANTED!

ASFR Writings and Stories
Leem
FIMS Contributor

LTBSA: STORIES WANTED!

Post by Leem »

As mentioned elsewhere, the LTBSA fiction site is now hosted by me, as a companion to the Pygmalion Syndrome site, at http://p-synd.com/LTBSA/index.html . As you can see from the front page, there haven't been any new stories since 2013(!!!), and with the Pygmalion Syndrome approaching its 20th birthday on May 29, it would be nice to be able to post some new stories in time for the anniversary.

Submissions should be sent in the form of .txt or .rtf files (no .docs, please, as they generate too much spurious code). Alternatively they may be posted on Google Docs. To be included in the May 29 update, stories or Google Doc links should reach me by May 15. This may seem a long time, but I don't know how many (if any!) I'll get, so just being on the safe side in case there's a lot. Stories received after this date will still be posted, however, and it would be nice to have a steady input thereafter to get the site back to a real going (sic) concern. The address is leem10538a &t hotm&il d0t c()m. Please include subject "LTBSA Submission" to avoid potential deletion as spam.
Ever notice that all the trouble in this world is caused by people trying to get rid of troublemakers?
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Re: LTBSA: STORIES WANTED!

Post by asfrmaster »

Thank you Leem for keeping it going. I hope many great writers here will contribute to the LTBSA.
bububub2
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by bububub2 »

I just tried to submit one and my email bounced off. I don't think anyone else will have luck with what you wrote there.
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Post by Leem »

bububub2 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:34 am I just tried to submit one and my email bounced off. I don't think anyone else will have luck with what you wrote there.
Maybe typo'd when translating back into the real address? Try leem10538a followed by the usual suffix for hotmail.
Ever notice that all the trouble in this world is caused by people trying to get rid of troublemakers?
bububub2
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by bububub2 »

That seemed to work, the little a at the end of it I thought was part of the way you wrote @
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Put a notice up on the EMCSA forum for members over there as well...

https://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=42890.0
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Post by Leem »

zapped! wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:33 pm Put a notice up on the EMCSA forum for members over there as well...

https://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=42890.0
Not a member so I can't actually see the message, but many thanks for spreading the word.
posyomismo
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by posyomismo »

I discovered this post thanks to NortherChill :)
I sent an email to Leem with some of my works without a clean format, to test them, stories and some captions that can be turned into short stories with images to illustrate them. If they are OK, I can adapt them to a clean html code to upload them, I would be honored to see my works in the webpage that was an ASFR paradise when I begun with this fetish ^^U
dmuk
Demented Gadfly

Post by dmuk »

I may dust off one of my "stalled" stories... when's the deadline again?

-D-
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

May 15th, so giddy-up! :lol:
thestatuemaker
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Post by thestatuemaker »

Just sent a story across - thanks for doing this Leem!
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Post by Leem »

Hi, all. Well, I'd just like to thank everybody who's contributed stories so far. If I haven't yet replied to your e-mails I'll try to do so in the next few days.

As you know, I was hoping to get the update ready by the end of the month, but I'm starting to think it might take a little longer than that, due to the need to format all the material for HTML and prepare an index page for all the titles and authors. Rest assured, though, it will get done, and hopefully won't miss the deadline by more than a week... or three...! When I make a promise I'm always determined to keep it. Stay tuned for further news.
dmuk
Demented Gadfly

Post by dmuk »

I'm putting together something to send in; since it's a collab with Zapped! have sent it for review. Yet, there's more: because of the slow evolution of this tale, I'm splitting it into 2 parts, with the 2nd section to come later (just, I hope, not 20 years later)...

-D-
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

If you write it, they will come... 8)

FreezAntix

Post by FreezAntix »

Are you still taking submissions?
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Post by Leem »

FreezAntix wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 11:48 am Are you still taking submissions?
Certainly! The more the merrier, I say. (It does help that I've finally figured out how to format stories for the site and have more or less worked out the legacy HTML coding...!)
posyomismo
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by posyomismo »

I asked you in Twitter too if you saw my email ^^U
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Post by Leem »

posyomismo wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 4:00 pm I asked you in Twitter too if you saw my email ^^U
Yeah, sorry about that, I'd been meaning to reply but as usual I got distracted...

OK, it seems like your e-mail got slightly lost in the crowd, but I've found it now. I'd certainly be interested in posting the stories, and if you can render them into simple HTML it'd be great. The illustrated stories won't be a problem either, so please feel free.
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Post by Leem »

OK, so here's what's happening. Thanks to everyone for their fantastic contributions. There have been a lot more than I was expecting, so I'm afraid they won't all be formatted and indexed in time for the big update. The plan as it stands is to post all the stories that I've managed to prepare by Friday 29 May, and then roll out the rest every few days as and when they're ready for consumption, so to speak. Assuming the job doesn't consume me first...!!!
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Post by Leem »

OK, gang, looks like the Grand Reopening will be delayed for a few hours due to temporary Feeling Like Crap issues. :( Hopefully tomorrow I'll be well enough to post the stories I've formatted so far, plus indices.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Hope you feel better soon and we'll be patiently waiting!
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Post by Leem »

OK, everyone, thanks for your patience. The first update is now online and I think all the links work OK. I still have several stories to format and index, but there's a lively selection to be going on with... so to speak.

http://p-synd.com/LTBSA/index.html

Sorry if anyone has trouble accessing the domain. It's an old issue with the host. I've really got to see about relocating...
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

That first link still throws it back to 2013 (?) Try this one for the anniversary update:

http://www.p-synd.com/LTBSA/index.html
FreezAntix

Post by FreezAntix »

Great work Leem getting everything up and thanks for taking the time in getting it done. In these stressful times its nice to have an outlet to write and read these stories. Its nice to see some old writers add work to this update. Hope to see more updates.
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Post by Leem »

FreezAntix wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 4:05 pm Great work Leem getting everything up and thanks for taking the time in getting it done. In these stressful times its nice to have an outlet to write and read these stories. Its nice to see some old writers add work to this update. Hope to see more updates.
Thanks. You'll be pleased to hear there's more in the current inventory, and I'm getting it ready for posting as fast as I can.