The Fraternal Order (remastered) series

ASFR Writings and Stories
zapped13
500+ Elite

The Fraternal Order (remastered) series

Post by zapped13 »

For any fans of my work; The Fraternal Order part III is now posted on my Deviant Art page. This is an entirely new chapter meant to fill in some of the gaps in between scenes of the original tale. I suppose you could consider it a “director’s cut” of sorts. I hope to have part IV posted around Christmas or shortly after. Any feedback is welcome, (as always). I also want to publicly thank manip artist Heines for taking the time to “open up” Gracie’s eyes for me. If you're not a member of DA, then the story will also be posted during the next update at the Legacy Of Timeless Beauty Archives (less the artwork for the cover page)...

Happy Halloween everybody! :D

https://www.deviantart.com/zapped13/art ... -859705135
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
heines
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Re: The Fraternal Order (remastered) series

Post by heines »

Fantastic, zapped.
Thanks for using the pic.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

She definitely ended up w/ the look I was going for, so thank you. :wink:
bububub2
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by bububub2 »

Interesting. This seems like a departure from how the old one went if I'm following this correctly. I know it isn't your kink but will we be seeing more detail on the statues in this series or just the dolls and frozen women?
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

By "statues" do you mean the previous winning Ms. Pygmalion's that are kept and displayed in the Hall of Statuary at the Muse? If so, then yes; I intend to keep the main plot intact from the original story (though I don't know if I'll add more detail to them). Keep in mind that the contestants are held in suspended animation by the control necklets prior to and during the dinner. They are “of the flesh” at that point. Once a winner is chosen, she's prepared to appear like she's made of stone / permanently frozen, and then added to the Hall of Statuary. The rest of the contestants are released with no memory of anything ever happening. There's also the freezer room down in the basement where "retired" athletes are kept as trophies in frosty cases (similar to the cryo chambers from In like Flint).
bububub2
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by bububub2 »

Ah, I was wondering if we were going to get more detail on the ones permanently frozen to look like statues... or if we were going to see more women meet that fate, but I guess you answered that question.
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Post by Leem »

Just to let you know, all being well the LTBSA will be updated during Christmas week. Part III will be included, along with a couple of other stories.
Ever notice that all the trouble in this world is caused by people trying to get rid of troublemakers?
Temp
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Temp »

Personally looking forward to the remastered cryo room scene!
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Temp wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:31 am Personally looking forward to the remastered cryo room scene!
Still quite a ways off yet for that part, but I promise it will be in there... :wink:
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

After surviving a very busy holiday season at work, Part 4 of The Fraternal Order (remastered) is finally up on my DA page. Scars and all.

https://www.deviantart.com/zapped13/art ... -866739252

A couple of author notes:

I've had the basic framework for the storage room scene kicking around since the original story was posted on the LTBSA back in 08'. I ran out of time and shelved it, thinking I'd just use it in another story one day (which never happened). It's certainly a nod (and was inspired by) CMQ's FF Inc - Collectibles, which remains one of my favorites from back in the day. I highly recommend it: http://www.p-synd.com/LTBSA/stories/ff3coll.html

And before any world traveler types feel the need to correct me; yes, I realize that Middle Eastern women usually wear street clothes underneath an abaya (believe me; I spent many hours on research and looking through youtube videos for reference to see how they are put on / properly taken off). I didn't feel like wasting time by describing every single article of clothing, so Priyanka wasn't wearing any. I claim artistic license on that one. :lol: Enjoy...

Leem
FIMS Contributor

Post by Leem »

I've taken the liberty of downloading and formatting the file for inclusion in the next LTBSA update, whenever that is... probably in the spring some time. (And if anyone was wondering, I'm still struggling to figure out the logic for updating the story and author indexes!)
Ever notice that all the trouble in this world is caused by people trying to get rid of troublemakers?
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Thanks Leem. I was planning on emailing it to you, just hadn't gotten around to it yet!

Quote: (And if anyone was wondering, I'm still struggling to figure out the logic for updating the story and author indexes!) Maybe ask Dmuk what he used to do?
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Well, after climbing from a pretty serious car accident on Black Friday that I was lucky to walk away from, I finally managed to finish the cover photo for part 5 of The Fraternal Order. This chapter is more mind control-oriented than freeze and was originally just an intro for part 5. Things quickly got out of hand (as usual :roll: ), so this became its own chapter, and 5 became 6. It can be read as a stand-alone story, or as part of the Fraternal Order series (the scenes take place in one afternoon several weeks prior to the Fraternal Order Diner). This chapter was inspired by a memorable scene in the 1996 film The Corporation (aka Subliminal Seduction, Mind Storm) as seen below. If anyone has problems downloading the story, just ask and I can send it to you (you'll have to be patient for a reply, as I have a lot going on right now).

https://www.deviantart.com/zapped13/art ... -902118702

Kim (portrayed by actress Griffin Drew) receiving her subliminal programming in the 1996 film The Corporation.

Leem
FIMS Contributor

Post by Leem »

Wow. Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you're OK now.

I've downloaded the story and I assume it's OK to repost it on the LTBSA. It'll be the site's last new story of 2021.

All the best for the coming year.
asfrmaster

Post by asfrmaster »

Damn, sorry to hear about your accident! that's crazy. Glad you survived the incident.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Leem wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:10 am Wow. Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you're OK now.

I've downloaded the story and I assume it's OK to repost it on the LTBSA. It'll be the site's last new story of 2021.

All the best for the coming year.
I'm fine now; had a sore neck & shoulder for a few days, but my truck was a total loss. Not easy to find cheap right hand drives around here, so I've been borrowing a co-worker's spare. You can go ahead and upload part 5 on the LTBSA. Part 6 is mostly done, but I'm holding onto that one until 7 is finished.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

The Fraternal Order part 6 is now up on DA. This chapter was originally 21,000+ words, so I decided to divide it into two separate chapters instead. Part 7 will be up by the end of summer.

https://www.deviantart.com/zapped13/art ... -921325122

Now for the ugly part.

There are two separate individuals that have been cherry-picking my stories for quite a while now. A converted bomb shelter beneath a house used to display a collection of frozen females is a pretty unique idea, one that I came up with nearly twenty years ago. Apparently that author thought I’d forgotten about the fact, even after I told him that I prefer he not use it. And speaking of Girls Under Glass, my Professor Claussen character was based off a real person – my fifty-something playboy neighbor, who would often invite his female college students back to his apartment where they’d spend the night to earn a passing grade. I know this because he often bragged to me and my girlfriend about it, and I’d see these young women taking the walk of shame the next morning as I was leaving for work. I thought, what a creepy but interesting character he’d make to base a series around! I obviously have a lot more involved than the simpleton that’s paying other artists to rewrite my stories so he can post them as his own.

One sure way to get me to stop releasing any more material to the public is to keep ripping me off.
asfrmaster

Post by asfrmaster »

zapped! wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:35 pm The Fraternal Order part 6 is now up on DA. This chapter was originally 21,000+ words, so I decided to divide it into two separate chapters instead. Part 7 will be up by the end of summer.

https://www.deviantart.com/zapped13/art ... -921325122

Now for the ugly part.

There are two separate individuals that have been cherry-picking my stories for quite a while now. A converted bomb shelter beneath a house used to display a collection of frozen females is a pretty unique idea, one that I came up with nearly twenty years ago. Apparently that author thought I’d forgotten about the fact, even after I told him that I prefer he not use it. And speaking of Girls Under Glass, my Professor Claussen character was based off a real person – my fifty-something playboy neighbor, who would often invite his female college students back to his apartment where they’d spend the night to earn a passing grade. I know this because he often bragged to me and my girlfriend about it, and I’d see these young women taking the walk of shame the next morning as I was leaving for work. I thought, what a creepy but interesting character he’d make to base a series around! I obviously have a lot more involved than the simpleton that’s paying other artists to rewrite my stories so he can post them as his own.

One sure way to get me to stop releasing any more material to the public is to keep ripping me off.
Who are the two writers ripping you off? I'm sorry to hear that Zapped.
Basilisk
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Basilisk »

I have always loved this series, thanks for posting it.

Just so you know, there is a page that repeats starting with

“I see. And she’s cool with, you know, the whole collecting aspect?”
aurobasilisk.deviantart.com
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Basilisk wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:29 am I have always loved this series, thanks for posting it.

Just so you know, there is a page that repeats starting with

“I see. And she’s cool with, you know, the whole collecting aspect?”
Thanks Bas. Further proof that you can read & edit something dozens of times and still manage to overlook something!
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Part 7 of The Fraternal Order (remastered) is up on DA. This chapter (as with many of the others) is dramatically different than the original. Ink work & color by Tekka. The cover photo itself is a remaster (of sorts) of a drawing he sent me as a fan back in 2009. His capabilities have improved dramatically since then, so I commissioned a new version complete with university colors. His translations of my words to art are always spot-on... Enjoy

https://www.deviantart.com/zapped13/art ... -928808434

asfrmaster

Post by asfrmaster »

Great Chapter. I love that you are rebooting this story. Looking forward to the next one!
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Post by Leem »

Just rediscovered this thread. A few days late, due to all the Royal events, long live the King, but I'll check out Part 7 and get it uploaded to the LTBSA asap. I have a couple of other stories in inventory, including one of mine, so the timing worked out OK.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

No hurry. I've got the next one 3/4 of the way finished, but haven't started on manipulating the cover art yet. The Christmas rush is just around the corner; once that hits the Post Office, I'll be done writing until sometime next year.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Chapter 8 of the Fraternal Order series is finally up on Deviantart. https://www.deviantart.com/zapped13/art ... -948722796

As Dean Kessler and Jack Claussen take a walk down memory lane, the professor recalls a fraternity stunt they once pulled on their college rivals, the Omegas - and their waspy girlfriends. Meanwhile, Stanley Pitt, who is very drunk and very randy, goes for a walk on his own and has his way with a few exhibits...

Author’s note: I usually don’t write stories about stone statues, and this is probably as close as I’ll ever get to one. In this instance, the "statues" are actually beauty contestants placed in suspended animation and permanently coated in a gleaming white porcelain finish. I will be revisiting the porcelain theme (but only briefly) in a later story in an entirely different series...

"So why is there a picture of Norma Jean in a glass display case on the cover?" you might ask. You'll just have to read it to find out...