PS & LTBSA update will be a little late

ASFR Writings and Stories
Leem
FIMS Contributor

PS & LTBSA update will be a little late

Post by Leem »

The Pygmalion Syndrome just passed its 21st Anniversary. Key of the Door, as some of us used to say... I have a number of story submissions pending for the LTBSA archive, as well as one or two other little bits and pieces, but I'm running late owing to other commitments and - oh, who am I kidding - laziness. Sorry about that, but the updates will happen in the hopefully not too distant future.
Ever notice that all the trouble in this world is caused by people trying to get rid of troublemakers?
bububub2
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: PS & LTBSA update will be a little late

Post by bububub2 »

How does one submit again?
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Post by Leem »

bububub2 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:00 pm How does one submit again?
e-mail leem10538a(at)hotmail(dot)com with the subject line LTBSA Submission. Don't forget to include your author name. Either include the story as an attachment in html, doc or rtf, or if all else fails, txt. Alternatively, include a link to the story on Google Docs. Simple as that. I do reply acknowledging all submissions, and then it's just a question of my getting off my backside and posting them...
Ever notice that all the trouble in this world is caused by people trying to get rid of troublemakers?
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Post by Leem »

Just to let you know, I'm still very much alive and hoping to get motivated this autumn, assuming I don't slip on a bunch of leaves and do myself a mischief like I almost did last year.
window dressee
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by window dressee »

Leem, I've seen there had been additions to the LTBSA on 23.Dec. and 31.Dec.!
but no announcement here, and the front page of p-synd.com is also stuck on 12.Sep. ...

Leem, are you well?
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Post by Leem »

window dressee wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:01 am Leem, are you well?
Yeah, just feeling slightly run down, and if truth be told a bit lazy. I did announce the stories on Twitter, but I just didn't get around to making the announcement here as well. Sigh.

I'm aware that the site needs updating, and I promise I will get around to it soon. I've also been slightly daunted by the prospect of cataloguing all the stories from the LTBSA and consolidating them with the HoS and Frozen Moments sites. It'll all get done sooner or later, I just need to break it down into small steps.

Sorry if you've been worried about me. I promise I'll check in here a bit more frequently to keep everyone posted on my progress. Until then, take care of yourselves.