freeze from Nicheclips

New clips or pics from Movies
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

freeze from Nicheclips

Post by asfrmaster »

The Stores: Basement, Pkf studios, and dirty deeds have a "Dead doll" series which is quite appealing. The store Motel Hell has many in its catalogue. It is easy to open an account and fund it with a credit card.

Chris corner also has some great freezes too.
Frozen Immoble
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: freeze from Nicheclips

Post by Frozen Immoble »

Wow, from what I see from the preview pics the freeze clips look really great! (except for the fact that the girls are supposed to be dead), Nice find!!

as for this:
It is easy to open an account and fund it with a credit card.
I wouldn't say that. I tried to create an account to browse around the stores at nicheclips, but the confirmation e-mail stated that I have to mail in a minimum of $20 dollars in chash or check to activate my account. Granted that the $20 goes straight to the account you created, but even still I'm not one who is immediately willing to throw down 20 bucks to browse around and pick one clip after waiting a week or so for the mail to go through..

Unless i missed something and i can pay with a credit card? in this case I hope i can be proved wrong.
vmteck
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by vmteck »

Yeah, I joined way back before you needed to create an account to just browse. Don't know why they went to a logging-in first system. Some of the freeze clips are pretty good...some aren't, again girls are supposed to be deceased. Add DamselX to that too. Also DirtyDeeds store can be found on Clips4Sale site, but the descriptions of what clips are about are not very good... V
asfrmaster

Post by asfrmaster »

The Dead Doll series under the store PKF studious, which includes the basement and dirty deeds, is great in regard to freezes. I pretty much own all from PKF Studios and have been trading them out for rare finds. Such as old videos from RPB studious and an old store on clips4sale called helpless hotties. If any one has freeze videos from those two, i'm willing to trade.
gerson
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by gerson »

Can anyone offer information to help me find Dirty deeds on Clips4sale? What category or studio would it be under?
vmteck
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by vmteck »

I don't remember what cat. but just type in dirty deeds in the search box on home page and that will bring it up..... V
asfrmaster

Post by asfrmaster »

It's only good for one freeze video, which i have, called Frozen Food. It's a story about a condescending food critic who pissed off the wrong cook.
vmteck
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by vmteck »

No, no, there are others:
Teachersickle...
Punk Rock Star F...
P & Posed...
Prewax...
Slow Humiliating...
DD Tessa... (DD stands for dead doll)
DD Reporter... and there may be others, those just happen to be the ones I've seen.
As I said, the descriptions are poor, not even the titles give a hint to what they're about. The name of the store is "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap". Also keep in mind that you'll be paying a little more for each clip from there than you would at nicheclips.
V...
Last edited by vmteck on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gerson
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by gerson »

Thanks for the information guys. I shall start searching.
aki1__
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by aki1__ »

asfrmaster wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:08 am It's only good for one freeze video, which i have, called Frozen Food. It's a story about a condescending food critic who pissed off the wrong cook.
I'm interested in exchanging this film frozen food with you. Can we chat on the email?