Ultimate Clip from Turkish Movie!!!

New clips or pics from Movies
The Freeze Fan

Ultimate Clip from Turkish Movie!!!

Post by The Freeze Fan »

When I was younger and living in Bolis, Turkey, I saw a movie about a witch who falls in love with a mortal, sort of a take on Bewitched. She appears not to have the power to manipulate minds, but rather manipulate matter and stop time. Well, in one scene, the witch finds an attractive blonde woman performing oral sex on the man of her dreams and freezes her while her head is on his thing. The mortal, angry, pulls out and argues with the witch. There are several nice shots of the blonde girl frozen with her mouth in the shape of an "O." Later on in the film, the blonde woman returns and gets frozen again in mid-sentence and with her index finger raised. There is also a brunette in the movie who appears here and there. She is turned into a pig, a goat, and a eventually a potted plant. She is left as a potted plant and some guy's dog comes and pees on her.

Excellent film.

My favorite while growing up. Shame there weren't any copies here in the U.S.

Until now...

Sorry guy...

APRIL FOOLS DAY!
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

Iremember someone describing that on the lmc forums a while ago before they crashed. Was that you?

And could you tell me what year the movie was from. Maybe we can find it somehow. :D
Seize the moment.

Literally.

Post by Guest »

Have you any actor or character names?