Daruma Rolling Game

New clips or pics from Movies
yendis
FIMS Contributor

Daruma Rolling Game

Post by yendis »

Anybody interested in this mass freeze video http://www.jlist.com/SEARCH/green_light_dvd/1/ can try download using this bit torrent file ... http://www.genie.x0.com/j.php?id=001108 ... xaiCEVrLYR

Anyone who finish dl this video ...let me know your opinion of this video

cheers
yendis
yendis
FIMS Contributor

Post by yendis »

I finish dl about half the video and had a quick preview ... the game is played with Beethoven's "Ode to Joy" in the background... haha, quite interesting! Definitely worth the rather long dl

cheers
yendis
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Im working on it. Its going to be a while. I am getting a whopping 2/kb a sec. :roll:
Joe

Cannot get this to work

Post by Joe »

What program are you using for download ? I cannot seem to get it - I have used both bitcomet and bittorrent.

THank you.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Im using Bitlord.
yendis
FIMS Contributor

Post by yendis »

i m using azureus
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

well i got the whole thing and i have to say i like it

it's better then dance the stop that's for sure

The girl's dont completely freeze but they have the idea i think they did a great job

Fear is The Mind Killer
Joe

Need help

Post by Joe »

I'm doing something wrong here - when I click on download and get the file. I open it in Bitlord... but Bitlord says the file is only 79k. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong ?
hto

Post by hto »

To Lord Hypno, would it be too much trouble if you can post it in the public ftp, maybe compress the file to save space. Thanks
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

No movies in the public FTP. That's what bittorrent is for. Maybe you can have someone send it using yousendit, but not the FTP

Files in excess of 100 MB are big enough to take up my bandwidth in a matter of hours movies are much larger
yendis
FIMS Contributor

Post by yendis »

For those who didn't manage to dl, I have put a clip of the Game Round 1 in my private ftp folder

cheers
yendis
Jay

Post by Jay »

yendis wrote:For those who didn't manage to dl, I have put a clip of the Game Round 1 in my private ftp folder

cheers
yendis
Thanks! is this the only freeze in the whole show?

Post by Guest »

yendis wrote:For those who didn't manage to dl, I have put a clip of the Game Round 1 in my private ftp folder

cheers
yendis
A stupid question. Where can I found it?
Shoryuu Reppa
Fists of Fury

Post by Shoryuu Reppa »

Quick question yendis, how are you able to find these torrents? I look for similar torrents but come up empty. And besides, I can't understand what I'm looking for. Where do you get the torrents and how do you distinguish between which torrents you want?
yendis
FIMS Contributor

Post by yendis »

Jay => No this is only Round 1, the shortest round. Round 2 is same but now the girls are only in lingerie, about 1/2 hour long. Round 3 + 4 they are all naked.

Guest => Pls wait for FreezeTek to transfer it to public ftp

Shoryuu => You can try the link below. Instead of searching for "vspds", you can try using "sod" or if you know the DVD product code, you can search for it here.

http://www.genie.x0.com/alabout/list.ph ... fv=0&fvt=0

Post by Guest »

yendis wrote:Jay => No this is only Round 1, the shortest round. Round 2 is same but now the girls are only in lingerie, about 1/2 hour long. Round 3 + 4 they are all naked.
can somebody put up the other rounds?
Shoryuu Reppa
Fists of Fury

Post by Shoryuu Reppa »

Hey thanks Yendis, so I just look up the foreign DVD and the code should be on like the DVD cover, cause I can do that. I just wanted a little more specifics, maybe refine my searches. Thanks again man. 8)

Post by guest »

Hello Yendis, is there any chance you might be able to put up the other rounds in the near future?
Thanks