Another 45 sec clip from Slyflick-Girl frozen while on cell

New clips or pics from Movies

oh & let it fully LOAD!!!

Post by Guest »

Be patient and let it full unload because the end has got to the best freeze I've ever seen put on tape. The look on her face when the phone is removed is priceless!

THE CLIP

Post by Guest »

I hope you liked it.

very cool

Post by Guest »

so what's the story on the video...is she hypnotized? would love to see a lot more of this, including the freezing and unfreezing.
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

that i dont know last time he was here he was trying to sell the video but just dropped off the face of the planet

so what happend ? MR guest/scifitrick are you going to try and restat the site ?

Fear is The Mind Killer

Post by Guest »

First, I never sold or ASKED for money from anyone anywhere.

I didn't ask for $100,000 dollors to make a film, 350 dollors, or TRY to charge anywhere from 300 to 600 dollors for live video feeds for 30 minutes or an hour at a time so people could fullfill their freeze fantasies.

Mind you this isn't a swipe at you Guy or you LH who also charges for your videos too. (I like your stuff LH). We're ALL in the same boat, sailing in the same direction, LOOKING for the same thing.

I understand there are people in our community, two people in paticular, who have always sold something at one time or another and when I came around to offer my own all hell seemed to break loose. With all the lambashing and negativity that went on, I simply chose to send them to people FOR FREE who liked what I have to offer and asked them to please keep them for their private collection and they did. God bless them too because I know for a fact they kept their word. That's it. Free enterprise is a GREAT thing and it spurs everyone else to strive for better freeze material.

Why can't you just enjoy the clips for what they are, FREE CLIPS, and if I chose to sell my videos in the future, that's ok too.

Your Fellow brother,

Let's keep our community alive and kicking for years to come!

PS: I not a "newbie" to this community I've been around since '98 whether it was the old GYNOID site now FEMBOT CENTRAL, medusa realm ( Still alive and kicking) and the one that I found first RobotDoll's ASFR site. So I have seen it all. Not to sound like "Superman/Clark Kent" or "Batman/Bruce Wayne" but I know many of you. I've talked with a few of you on the phone. I've even broke bread (((IN PERSON))) with a few of you at your houses. Well the one that were near me.

:)

So for now. Just enjoy the clips and If you like them, let me know by posting something nice or a thumbs up. And let's DIRECT any negativity at the "REAL" enemy>>>HOLLYWOOD<<< for getting our freeze material ALL WRONG and IN SMALL DOSES!

;)

Hee Hee. I could resist that last one. See ya later.

Keep it coming

Post by Guest »

I, for one, would love to see more. And hear how you do it. Post away!
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

Whoa Now Take a Step Back And Realx

i Never Said you were Selling OR asking For money Nor Did Say you were Going to (i the past if my failing memory is right you were going to sell them after your site went live)

And in the post i did Offer to help if i Could So did other People i Never did said DO NOT GET HIS STUFF No ONE DID ( back then there was a word of caution After all it was a week after A Hypnofun Problem) And You comeing out then and Hideing who you were Made Many people afraid (People Attack What they Fear)

if i remember right i was going to try and BE one of the first buyer's and tell everyone (too bad the Lmc got hacked) Or i could prove it

It Look's like you are still a Bit defensive No one Told you to go away "Hell did not Break Loose" I'm sorry you felt that way and it was NEVER my intention it Put you down or Chase you away

I can enjoy the clips Like i said on Jumpcut "it does look Good"

As for Chooseing Not to sell them i'm sorry you did i would have been one of the First buyer I still would love to buy it so would many other's here ( i'm sure )

""We're ALL in the same boat, sailing in the same direction, LOOKING for the same thing."" ""Let's keep our community alive and kicking for years to come! "" Yes i totaly aggree with you 1000%

I'm Tried of Finding the Same old Stuff Or Seeing a post of a new Video clip Only to find it's some thing i have

Please Make More i'm all For it And Again If i can Help IN ANY WAY Bandwith Webspace i'm in 110% All you have to do is ask

Hypno At lordhypno dot com

Hideing about Who you are i dont Completely Understand But it's cool i dont need to

Let's just see More I Like what i see so far

P.s We have that in Common ""the one that I found first RobotDoll's ASFR site."" with the "Dr Cuffs" Story I Knew I had Found valhalla

Oh and Dont Send the negativity at the "REAL" enemy >>>HOLLYWOOD<<< They would Only return to sender Postage DUE

Better to bury it :P

NOW Damn it Let's SEE MORE

Fear is The Mind Killer

Post by Guest »

Hahahaha....LORD HYPNO...You would be "On the House"...

;)

Hee hee...And just for the record...Because like I said I've been here for ever...It wasn't during the Hypno Fun fiasco...That was in the 90's...

I came with my stuff September 2004...And I posted vid clips of the video shoot. Thanks for the encouraging words though...Also I understand about the bandwith. But thanks anyWHO!!!

;)

I can post up video stills of the shoot. if ya want. I'm not sure If posting pics on the message board is possible, But I throw a few up somehow...SOMEWHERE...Someway...Now i sound like Barbra Streissand. Gosh! Hee hee. Look for them in around ten to fifteen minutes so I can upload them.
juva
FIMS Contributor

Post by juva »

Good clip.

Nice to see something new and GOOD!! :D
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Yeah, tell me about it. I'd love to see the whole thing.
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Post by tinyspider »

Those clips look really good, I would deftinely Love to see more of that
aguest

Post by aguest »

yes, I agree. I would love purchase a copy if you decide to sell. The acting is top notch, it's one of the best freezes I've seen for a while now.
thank you.
Sunniet

Great Clip!!

Post by Sunniet »

She's GREAT!! I'd LOVE to see more!! Thanks so much for the sample clip!