Aladin & Casper part 17

New clips or pics from Movies
The Freeze Fan

Aladin & Casper part 17

Post by The Freeze Fan »

There are two movies I've wanted to ask about. I know this is a "freeze website" but a lot of you guys also talk about transformations so I might as well post here about transformation stuff. Hopefully I won't offend anyone. If I do, just say so and I won't post anything like this again. Anyway, when I was much younger (ten years ago) I watched a live action version of Aladin (keep in mind the movie looked like something from the eighties or even seventies, I don't know when it was produced. I'm just saying I watched it ten years ago). In the movie there is a lot of transfomations. Basically a kid gets a lamp and uses the djinn inside to turn all the people he hates into animals. A lot of people get turned into all kinds of animals and remain that way, never to be returned to normal again. The movie is blurry in my mind but I remember one scene in the middle of the movie where the kid with the djinn saves a bunch of students from a school full of strict teachers. The teachers were all females and they got turned into pigs and dogs. I can't remember most of the movie other than the fact that the djinn was some old fat guy with lots of facial hair. And the ending featured the U.S. government coming after the djinn and asking him for help with wars and stuff.

Secondly, I watched a sequel to Casper which must have been part 17 or something since there are so many sequels to Casper now beeing produced for television. In the one i was watching, a wand is being used a lot that turns people into animals. I didn't see the entire movie so I wanted to see if there were any beutiful girls who got turned into animals. I believe the alternate title for it was A Spirited Beginning.
Zirraku
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Re: Aladin & Casper part 17

Post by Zirraku »

The Freeze Fan wrote:The movie is blurry in my mind but I remember one scene in the middle of the movie where the kid with the djinn saves a bunch of students from a school full of strict teachers. The teachers were all females and they got turned into pigs and dogs.
Well the movie is realy blurry in your mind. It is the Aladin movie starring Bud Spencer.
The boy didn??t turn people which the hate in animals. The turns only two gangsters into cockroach.
The "teachers" are modern slavetraders and most men (only one old woman). First he turns there dogs into puppies and if the slavetraders tried to escape he turns they into pigs.

Post by Guest »

You are really good at writing English.
Zirraku
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Zirraku »

Anonymous wrote:You are really good at writing English.
Like the Germans say: Ei spik inglisch weeri waell! :lol: :lol: :lol: