VRXS-158 timestop [Warning: gross]

New clips or pics from Movies
yendis
FIMS Contributor

VRXS-158 timestop [Warning: gross]

Post by yendis »

out on 17july

at http://www.vandr.co.jp/index2.php --> search for VRXS-158 & watch sample video (red button) :shock:

cheers
yendis
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Re: VRXS-158 timestop [Warning: gross]

Post by Jay »

I havent watched it.
Im terrified yet slightly intrigued by your warning. lol
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Unfortunately; there are some things in this world you might witness that can't be unseen. This is one of them. :(
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Ice_Fiend
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Ice_Fiend »

For those who are wondering about the warning? IT'S SCAT. I didn't even search the video, because the site's main page is filled with SCAT, so I'm assuming there's SCAT in the video too.

Yendis, what the fuck man? I mean, to each his own, but when you put a warning label on something, you explain what you mean by GROSS; we're adults here, you can warn us that there's floating images of people eating shit out of an ass.

Seriously, give us WAY more warning than that next time...
Freeze_
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Freeze_ »

When I saw the warning "gross" I naturally assumed it would be something like what it was. I was warned and I take full responsibility for my own actions when I clicked on the link.

I always appreciate all that you do yendis in finding videos and links before most anyone else....

even if I will pass on this one :lol:
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Actually; I didn't even know there was a name for such a fetish. I'll be sure to avoid anything "SCAT" from here on out though. Lol!
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

Ice_Fiend wrote:For those who are wondering about the warning? IT'S SCAT. I didn't even search the video, because the site's main page is filled with SCAT, so I'm assuming there's SCAT in the video too.

Yendis, what the fuck man? I mean, to each his own, but when you put a warning label on something, you explain what you mean by GROSS; we're adults here, you can warn us that there's floating images of people eating shit out of an ass.

you took one for the team lol

so its a scat freeze film ?? :( i wont even click the link.
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

wtf, How does pooping even work if the girls are frozen? I don't think I'll look, so to anyone who bravely watched, help my curiosity. :p
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Ice_Fiend
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Ice_Fiend »

el salvador wrote:
Ice_Fiend wrote:For those who are wondering about the warning? IT'S SCAT. I didn't even search the video, because the site's main page is filled with SCAT, so I'm assuming there's SCAT in the video too.

you took one for the team lol

so its a scat freeze film ?? :( i wont even click the link.
I don't know if the film is scat, but the sight had a lot of it, so I didn't bother looking further...

But yeah...thanks. T_T