Wish I could read Japanese

New clips or pics from Movies
Immobilizer71
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Wish I could read Japanese

Post by Immobilizer71 »

Do you guys read Japanese to be able to find these great Japan freeze videos and DVD's? Or is there a program that can translate them to english. Can we buy them to have them sent here to U.S.?

Thanks for your time in advance
meh
FIMS Contributor

Re: Wish I could read Japanese

Post by meh »

I just randomly click on buttons that look like they might be download links or videos. Usually I'm wrong but sometimes I get lucky, but most of the time I'm entirely reliant on someone giving me a direct link here.
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Immobilizer71
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Immobilizer71 »

Thanks MEH.. I was doing the 'random" click myself and my virus check was going crazy on some sites. So I am getting more afraid to randomly do the clicking. I am wondering about ordering and $$ conversion. One site I went to actually had a change to English. but not enough was changed LOL..

Will wait for more replies as well.. Thanks again
kimiwong
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by kimiwong »

Immobilizer71 wrote:Do you guys read Japanese to be able to find these great Japan freeze videos and DVD's? Or is there a program that can translate them to english. Can we buy them to have them sent here to U.S.?

??????=hypno ?????????time ??????stop ?????????doll
??????buy ?????????pay
?????????watch ??????girl ??????sleep
??????drug ???????????????

by the way, most english version windows users have difficult to read chinese /or japnese as ur systerm has not installed the language package???
harker
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by harker »

Immobilizer71 wrote:Do you guys read Japanese to be able to find these great Japan freeze videos and DVD's? Or is there a program that can translate them to english. Can we buy them to have them sent here to U.S.?

Google Chrome offers automatic translation and http://www.jlist.com/home is specialized on Anime & Toys but had adult corner worth to try also https://translate.google.com/ if you don't want to install Chrome (Amazon via translate http://translate.google.com.mx/translat ... rev=search).
Immobilizer71
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Immobilizer71 »

Thank you to both Kimi and hacker.. for your information.. Greatly appreciated
gottocollectthemall
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by gottocollectthemall »

can install google tool bar for windows free has autonomic translate of page or hover over word/button for translate of word.