Descendants

New clips or pics from Movies
Zero
Motion Stopper

Descendants

Post by Zero »

So funny story: I hear that Descendants, this Disney Channel original movie, had aired, and I thought to myself, "Disney has had a thing for freezing in the past decade or so. I wonder..." Sure enough I checked Wikipedia and then promptly found a copy of the film as yep, there's a big freeze in the climax. Basically Maleficent freezes a whole castle hall where a coronation was happening, resulting in basically all the side characters outside of the main four kids (the descendants of Disney villains, get the title now?) and Maleficent herself ending up motionless for a good 4, 5 minute scene. The Fairy Godmother is probably focused on the most female-wise but a fair number of supporting females are frozen in the background too. Decently a decent freeze to check out, I'll try and get some screencaps or possibly even a clip later.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Re: Descendants

Post by Jay »

I was wondering that myself. Wondering if one of us is a writer or has some influence somewhere for disney? lol

The freeze is pretty good, its a live freeze.
I wished the Evie girl would have got froze too. lol

Edit: Enjoy :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMUDu-J ... e=youtu.be
zapped13
500+ Elite

Re: Descendants

Post by zapped13 »

I finally got the DVD of this last week off ebay. The expressions / poses on some of the background characters in HD is killer! :lol:
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"