svenmarkus
FIMS Contributor

Hot Bot - Official Movie Trailer (2016)

Post by svenmarkus »

Hot Bot - Official Movie Trailer (2016)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMyYVfH4m-I
zapped13
500+ Elite

Re: Hot Bot - Official Movie Trailer (2016)

Post by zapped13 »

There's a nice little scene in the beginning where they roll a brunette across the showroom floor on a handcart. There are a few Hot Bot's rotating around on display in the background.
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
DarkNS
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by DarkNS »

They are using some kind of smoothening filter (at least on the trailer) for her skin. It makes her skin look artificial and awesome :D
freezefantasy
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by freezefantasy »

Best,

FF
juva
FIMS Contributor

Post by juva »

Masque
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Masque »

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT! use the torrent link Freezefantasy provided.

I tried to torrent the movie and got over two dozen pieces of spamware, malware, ransomware and other program installed into my computer without my knowledge or consent when I tried to use the link. It goes to it's own download software that it tries to load into your computer instead of whatever torrent software you have installed. I just spent the better part of the last three hours trying to get all the junk deleted and uninstalled.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

I used the magnet link and just got the torrent file. I didnt have any issue or malware anywhere.
Masque
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Masque »

Then maybe I was just unlucky. I tried both 'download' buttons on the page as well as just clicking on the link itself. Each of them opened a new tab on my browser and automatically downloaded the supposed torrent file without asking me if I wanted to. Then I suddenly had at least two different 'system scan' programs suddenly running on my computer that I'd never downloaded or installed. Then a message that I had one day to activate Windows (which has been activated since I'd purchased my computer about three years ago) and a whole boat load of other programs that I had no idea what function they were supposed to do. The 'Windows activation' thing would put my web browser up with no way to close it and would also keep me from getting to the program to uninstall software; I could mouse-over the icon in my start tray, but would come right back to the browser window as soon as I'd try to click on the actual window for the other programs. By shear luck, after about a dozen restarts of my computer, I stumbled across a prompt for performing a system restore and that removed all the software that installed itself on my computer.

I really hope nobody else runs into this issue, but I felt it proper to give a warning.
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

Masque wrote:Then maybe I was just unlucky. I tried both 'download' buttons on the page as well as just clicking on the link itself. Each of them opened a new tab on my browser and automatically downloaded the supposed torrent file without asking me if I wanted to. Then I suddenly had at least two different 'system scan' programs suddenly running on my computer that I'd never downloaded or installed. Then a message that I had one day to activate Windows (which has been activated since I'd purchased my computer about three years ago) and a whole boat load of other programs that I had no idea what function they were supposed to do. The 'Windows activation' thing would put my web browser up with no way to close it and would also keep me from getting to the program to uninstall software; I could mouse-over the icon in my start tray, but would come right back to the browser window as soon as I'd try to click on the actual window for the other programs. By shear luck, after about a dozen restarts of my computer, I stumbled across a prompt for performing a system restore and that removed all the software that installed itself on my computer.

I really hope nobody else runs into this issue, but I felt it proper to give a warning.

the only thing you should look for and click on are Circled in the photo. it's a common trap with most torrent site to have a ton of bad links on them. the best one is the pic of the magnet "magnet link" if you have a torrent client installed it should open and start downloading with just that link
Attachments
Clipboard01.jpg

Fear is The Mind Killer
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Masque wrote:I really hope nobody else runs into this issue, but I felt it proper to give a warning.
Appreciate that; I had the same exact same problem. It shut down windows defender and changed my homepage in an instant. Then it started uploading the 'system scan' program that you mentioned and it wouldn't shut down. Took me a few hours to undo the damage, I just hope like hell that I got rid of everything. :( Already had this movie in the first place, but mine is poorly overdubbed in Spanish. :lol:
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Masque
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Masque »

I tried the link you've got circled, Lord Hypno. Got the same thing I did with the download buttons.
Jay

Post by Jay »

If you click directly on the little picture of the magnet you will get the torrent file, nothing else.
Freeze_
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Freeze_ »

I originally clicked on the little download torrent icon and just downloaded the trojan no torrent file. My virus protection caught it before installing anything. I tried again using Jays suggestion and just clicked the magnet icon. I got the torrent file this time but it again tried to install the trojan.

At least I got the movie this way. Thank Jay!

Make sure your computer is well protected if you REALLY want this movie!
asfrmaster

Post by asfrmaster »

Guys, I gave up the link and just searched Hot Bot on Kat.cr

It works there.
freezefantasy

Post by freezefantasy »

Yeah sorry I probably should've made it clearer which icon to click to download the torrent (I use the magnet icon as well; that's usually the safest). ExtraTorrent is a fairly good tracker.

I just assumed everyone's got enough experience to avoid the malicious TPA's in these torrent sites since it's the most common modus operandi here...
Best,

FF
Jay

Post by Jay »

Just about all torrent sites are like walking through a field of land mines. lol