Liza K Fetishes 'Living Mannequin: The New Arrival'

New clips or pics from Movies
zapped13
500+ Elite

Liza K Fetishes 'Living Mannequin: The New Arrival'

Post by zapped13 »

Been quite a while since I???ve done any movie reviews, so I thought I???d post about two recent purchases. Firstly; I???d never even heard of ???Liza K Fetishes??? prior to a week ago, and she only has a few freeze-related videos. I purchased her Doll Maker video first (which I'll also review) and had every intention of buying the 'Living Mannequin Interview' clip when I got home from work Friday. Imagine my surprise when I saw the newly released chapter 2 featuring four models. My review is solely based on my opinion & tastes, and I have no connection with the producer...

???Living Mannequins: The New Arrival???
This is a three-quel to ???Living Mannequins: The Job Interview??? & its considerably shorter sequel ???Living mannequins 2: Forever frozen??? http://clips4sale.com/liza-k-fetishes-/ ... +Format%29

Premise: The living mannequin gimmick was a great success, so the shop owner is at it again, looking to expand his business. Two new models arrive for their job interviews and are quite surprised by the realism of the two mannequins (Liza and Tia) that are already on display. Their curiosity growing by the minute, they soon find that they can move the mannequins limbs around. The shop owner arrives and asks if they would like to become living mannequins too. They think he???s just joking, assuming they are just looking at very realistic dolls. He puts them both into a light trance and then poses them a bit. He unfreezes one girl, showing off her frozen friend as an example. Then he releases all four of them at once for further proof. Liza and Tia are surprised about their predicament at first, and become pissed that they???ve been frozen in his store for an entire year. He refreezes everybody. He strips his two latest models down to their underwear and reposes them a few times. Eventually he repositions everybody in a sort of ???group photo??? type display.

The good: The models are all attractive with pretty faces and nice bodies. The long legged blonde is a total knockout and seems to be into ???playing her part??? quite well??? All of the models do a great job of holding their poses and remaining still. I???m a total stickler for blinking. There is some blinking throughout, but it???s not as bad as some of the producers out there, (this is mostly due to the lack of cutaways and I believe he???s filming this on a tripod by himself). When the 2 new models are first entranced, the blonde???s eyes blink languidly, slowly lidding up and down, as she slightly waivered in place. This added to the impression that she???s going under deeper and deeper, and I actually liked that idea better. When she???s frozen again later on, her eyes were wide open, with a sort of bemused expression, (as seen in the last few pics). She still blinks sleepily, but not as often Each one of the models are picked up completely off the floor to be moved, often with one arm going through the crotch area, with the model being held parallel to the floor. Those parts are particularly enjoyable if you???re into your subject being ???locked in position & totally stiff??? while she???s carried about. Their eyes remain frozen as well, (instead of tracking the camera with their movement, which I always find annoying). Occasionally a mannequin is touched, or they are pushed, and they appropriately ???wobble??? in place on their feet. There is no sex or nudity in this one, but I'd gladly trade those for the quality of the believability of the freezing aspect any day.

The bad: There is no induction scene. The models are talking one minute, and he says ???freeze??? and they are suddenly under. Perhaps if he used a camera flash, needle injection, or if there was a short hypnosis induction portion with some well-placed touches and suggestions, (or am I being too picky? :lol: ) ???Manipulating their facial expressions: I don???t know who initially introduced the idea of posing a woman???s face by magically waving your hands, but shame on them! Some good ole fashioned facial manipulation via the skilled hands of a crazed artist could have worked wonders here. The general ???store owner turns unsuspecting models into living mannequins for his own good??? plot is one of my all time favorites. However, I think the story could have used some fine-tuning here & there from some suggestions from ASFR fans. This is just me, but it would have been nice to see some more rear views (they all have great asses). Just a casual squeeze to gauge the tightness, (even a light smack on the ass cheek). Maybe a slow body-pan from front to back, or up and down. This is a foreign production, so the broken English can be a little hard to understand sometimes. It does get easier with repeated viewings, and if you like your women with European accents, then it might even be a bonus! Though it's not an issue for me; some might complain about the Lisa K logo in the lower right corner...

In conclusion: Definitely enjoyed overall and I would recommend it to a doll / mannequin fetish fan. Here's hoping well see some more additions to the shop in the future!

Last edited by zapped13 on Sat May 07, 2016 8:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Re: Liza K Fetishes 'Living Mannequin: The New Arrival'

Post by Jay »

This is the first I have heard of this producer. They have a lot of freeze/hypno vids that I am interested in. I guess I'll just have to wait till i get the funds to start picking them up.

Thanks for the review!
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I was very surprised as well. The first Living Mannequin one appears to be a custom. I actually got the Doll Maker first, and didn't even see the Living Mannequin clip on there until later that evening. Will do a review of the Doll clip as soon as I get a chance to make the captures. I have to say that the Doll one was more in the robotic vein, but was still pretty good. Anyone that buys these, I would encourage you to give the producer some feedback, as they seem a little green as far as freezing goes... :lol:
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

they have been doing freeze videos for like the past year. yet i haven't bought a vid from them i think i will buy this one.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

The Dollmaker (lab transformation) by Liza K Fetishes
http://clips4sale.com/liza-k-fetishes-/ ... +Format%29

Like before, my review is based solely on my opinion and tastes as an ASFR fan, and I have no connection with the producer...

Premise: Somebody gets annoyed with his spoiled bimbo of a sister and contacts an old college friend who is the owner of a ???real doll??? factory. A deal is made, and sister believes that she's just received a free day pass to a message spa. Luckily for us, she invites her equally annoying friend along. The pair become demanding as soon as they arrive. The dollmaker produces a special set of earplugs that blank the mind upon insertion. After some over-the-shoulder carries, the girls are placed on the lab table, side-by-side. The dollmaker undresses them down to their panties and begins the process. There???s some exposed circuity panels (superimposed on the film) and the dollmaker does some last minute adjustments about their bodies with a screwdriver-like tool (at one point adjusting their temples and then their nipples as well!) He gets out his remote and starts testing their features. There???s some good shots of arms and legs stiffly moving up and down. Satisfied with the results, it???s time to create their doll faces. I have to admit that this was my favorite part, as the dollmaker places a simple drop cloth over their sleeping faces, (you can still see their features through the sheer material). The producer made excellent use of such a simple (and cheap) prop, and I think the only way it could have been better was if their whole bodies were covered with the same sheer material. The dollmaker does a few more tests, moving their limbs up and down before putting his tools up for the night. There are a few pans of their sleeping bodies, and the camera fades out. The dollmaker returns to the lab sometime later, eager to see their transformation. He reaches beneath the cloth, making some final adjustments to their delicate features. He runs his hand over the one doll's body, as the camera pans over both dolls. He slowly pulls the covers back off of each to reveal their new dolly faces, (done in painted china-doll style). He powers up one doll, then the other. They sit up on the table, and then he makes them walk back (robotically) into the living room. He picks the first robot up through the crotch and around the waist, carrying her parallel with the floor. He does the same with her friend, so they stand side by side. He feels up the first doll???s chest and smacks her ass. He feels the second doll up as well. He pulls the first doll???s panties down, and then bends her over at the waist. He bends the second doll over and pulls her panties down too. He has (implied) sex from behind with the first doll, and then has sex with her friend against the wall (later changing into a free-standing position). The scene changes to the kitchen, where the raven-haired doll is dry humping him at the table. Doll #2 arrives with a dish of food for her owner. She stands beside them as her friend continues to dry hump his leg.

The good: Like the Living Mannequin film, this was well done (especially considering the cheap / lack of props). Both women are attractive and have great bodies. As I mentioned above, my favorite part was the cloth over the face transformation. There is robotic / stiff movement, (though that all depends on what type of robotic movement you prefer). There's full nudity towards the end.

The bad: The lack of props, (though I suspect they are fairly new at robot films, and simply used whatever they had lying around). The lab itself appears to be the kitchen in an apartment, but it doesn't take away from the scene. When the girls first arrive, they sit on the couch and yap continually. It might have been better if there was some concern as to what the tools were for as the dollmaker placed them out across the coffee table. When the first girl's head drops to her chest, the second could have shown some concern for her friend, or perhaps put up some sort of a struggle! Maybe she was just too into herself to notice... :lol:

In conclusion: Not as good as the Living Mannequin clip, but still enjoyed overall. Would recommend it to anyone that's a doll / robot fetish fan.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Liza K has released another living mannequin clip "The Little Stir with Four Dolls" http://clips4sale.com/liza-k-fetishes-/ ... +Format%29 ...It clocks-in at only 7 minutes this time around, as it was shot as a follow-up to 'Living Mannequins The New Arrival' ...The models have been changed into different lingerie this time around (off camera, so no nudity shown). The store owner allows them to thaw, and chaos ensues, so he orders them to freeze again. Some of the hand poses are a little more "mannequin-like" this time around, while at other times they revert back to what I'll call the robot or doll pose, with fingers pressed tightly together and arms bent at the elbow. Still not a fan of facial manipulation via "wiggling fingers" but otherwise, it was a nice little companion piece if you enjoyed the last one. The brunette in the black nightie (seen at far right in 2nd picture) could almost pass for Lauren Holly at this angle!
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Liza K has released another frozen doll clip called ???My Porcelain Girlfriends??? ???This one was a custom (not mine).
http://clips4sale.com/liza-k-fetishes-/ ... +Format%29

The set up: Our perverted friend brings Liz (a brunette) back to his place, planning to drug her drink and add another doll to his collection. The pair exchange pleasantries about the scenic view, but eventually she starts to feel lightheaded. The collector suggests something about the change in elevation. Liz soon blacks out, and the collector performs a nice over-the-shoulder-carry.

Liz awakens to find that she???s all wrapped up within a long electrical cord. The director does something interesting here by shooting the camera angle from the floor, as if you???re seeing the dining room from Liz???s point of view. She struggles against her restraints, eventually noticing an unknown girl that???s sitting at the table. She begs to come and help her, but the blonde doesn???t seem to respond. The collector hears all the commotion and lucky for us - he returns...

Some really great shots here of the slack-mouthed blonde (Tess) sitting at the table in profile, and then again from the front, as Liza is sat down beside her. I really loved it when he attempts to feed Tess, and she just stares blankly ahead. Discouraged, he places the fork in her hand (for later?) like any caring collector would do... :wink:

Liz is in shock to see his ???other girlfriend??? in this condition, and the collector assures that soon she will be joining her. He injects her in the neck, and she puts up a bit of a struggle. Eventually Liz succumbs to his special formula and freezes in place with face staring straight ahead just like her new companion...

In the next setting, the girls are patiently waiting for their owner on his living room couch.
Tess makes a nice remote control holder. He offers the girls some tea, but they don???t seem very thirsty. They all enjoy watching some TV together, (or at least he does).

The setting changes again to the kitchen, where the collector is telling his dolls about his troubles at work, but they don???t seem very interested. Here again, the girl???s limbs make good kitchen accessories: Tess being a towel rack, and Liz a mug holder...

Our hero has a long day and is ready for bed. The setting changes to his bedroom, where his stiff companions await on either side of him. Eager to test out his new doll, he begins fondling Liz, eventually pulling down her bra. Some really great shots of the two side by side, as he takes turns humping both of them (sex is only simulated and the view is on top). Each girl can be seen frozen in profile as he???s humping away at the other. Both girls are top & bottomless, but have garter belts on...

After a good round of sex, he???s ready to crash. He dozes off with both dolls still staring off in the distance???

The good: Both actresses have stepped up their game at playing frozen. There are eye blinks throughout, but they are of the languid variety (sluggishly lidding and then staying open for seemingly longer and longer periods). This is usually a big issue for me, but I realize this is going to happen due to the lack of cutaways. Some really great blank staring through all of the freeze scenes. With the exception of the date scene, and the dining room scene (when only Tess is frozen) the girls are immobile throughout the rest of the film. Bonus points for Liz's boobs wobbling back and forth during the frozen sex scene! :lol:

The bad: The date scene at the beginning might have gone on just a little too long for some tastes. However, I???d rather spend my money on a clip with a good back story & plot than something with 5 minutes of freezing and the other 15 being an all-out sex film.

If you are a fan of the last two Liza K freeze releases, then I???m sure you???ll enjoy this one as well. And thanks to ???C??? for putting forth the effort and creating an interesting script for your custom (whoever you are!)
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Just thought I???d give a heads-up that Liza K Fetishes has released a sequel ???The Dollmaker II??? which stars Liza K; Tessa; Tia Flame; and Kira Parvati. http://clips4sale.com/liza-k-fetishes-/ ... +Format%29 ...The clips starts out with an obligatory blow job from the recently transformed Tia-bot from part I, (actually shown in detail). The Dollmaker orders her to ???go faster??? at one point, and Tia has great ???doll eyes??? as she goes down on her master. Unfortunately, he has important work to tend to in his lab and orders her to stop. The scene changes to a broken Liza K (renamed model FJ180 since her transformation) standing in a masturbation pose with a plastic slipcover over her. Diagnostics have confirmed that she masturbated for over five hours and overloaded her circuits.

The scene changes to Liza lying flat on a table. This diagnostics portion takes up nearly a third of the clip, with the Dollmaker doing numerous tests and pretending to make various adjustments with an assortment of pliers and screwdrivers. Some of these trials include linking jumper wires between Liza and Tia. At one point Tia performs (simulated) oral on her co-worker, before inserting an adult toy into her nether region. There are several ???Yes Masters??? with Liza giving updates of her progress. Once she reaches 100 %, the scene fades.

Tessa arrives home to find her nerdy friend Kira studying again. She warns that as a girl she needs to get out more, but Kira is reluctant to go. When Tessa reveals she has a surprise that involves visiting a science lab, Kira eventually changes her mind. Tessa and Kira arrive at the Dollmaker???s lab, (Living Room) and he???s happy to see that his latest guests are attractive young women. He orders his bots to come out and they serve their company some laced tea. Conservative Kira complains that the bots look slutty, but starts feeling the effects of the tea. Tessa is happy to see this, pointing and whispering, ???Look its working!??? Kira passes out on the couch, and the Dollmaker orders his helpers to undress her. He then turns his focus to beautiful Tessa and asks when she will become his robot. Tessa argues, ???But I???m not like these women!??? Lucky for us, the Dollmaker has other ideas. He injects a needle into Tessa???s exposed neck and she puts up a very short struggle before collapsing on his couch.

The next scene opens with Tessa and Kira undergoing the conversion process. Both are covered in gauzy sheeting (like in part 1). The Dollmaker makes a few adjustments here and there while testing their arm movements. Soon he has them standing upright and he pulls their gauzy sheeting off. Both women have nice blank stares once fully activated.

The Dollmaker wants to take some photos of his work and orders his bots to line up. This portion contains about 2 minutes with all four voguing in various poses. Their movements are mostly robotic in between the transitions.

The clip ends with Tessa taking it from behind (simulated) as her fellow bots stand around them in robotic poses. He then orders Kira to perform oral on him (also simulated) while the other three massage his chest.

In conclusion: This one is pretty heavy with the ???tinkering??? aspect (if that's your thing). Although their faces are made up to look like dolls, their movements are clearly robotic, so there???s crossover appeal for both of those fetishes. I was glad to see the addition of the plastic sheeting over Liza while in storage, (though that part only lasts a few seconds). I was sort of confused as to why Tessa sold her friend out (?) The ???circuitry fetish types??? might complain that there weren???t any exposed circuit boards like in the first one, but that sort of thing doesn???t bother me. This makes a good companion piece to the first Dollmaker clip in the series...