On the Road Again

New clips or pics from Movies
tank_girl
Producer Extraordinaire

On the Road Again

Post by tank_girl »

STARRING: Lily Labeau

Detective Lily is assigned to the case of the ???Wax Museum Victims??? and is staying at the conjoining hotel next to it, welcome to your room detective, we have remodeled a bit and I believe it will be to your liking, insists her host. ???Oh yes, I like the painting!,??? Detective Labeau exclaims.

???Could we talk???? She asks.

???Sure,??? says the host.

The Detective Labeau goes on to ask about the Wax Museum and visiting the creepy statues and all their quirky looks as she starts to make mimicking faces and they agree to check it out the following morning.

???Is there anything else I can do for you tonight? We???ve got a lot of ground to cover tomorrow,??? asks Labeau???s host.

Maybe just some toothpaste, I feel like brushing my teeth and headed to bed,??? Detective Labeau says.

But little does she know, she is about to be the next Wax Museum victim herself.

When Detective Labeau uses the toothpaste she???s transformed into a frozen state like the statues.

???It worked??? her host exclaims, ???she makes an excellent statue after all!??? he describes on the phone looking over at a statuesque Labeau. He lifts from under her arms and drags her body over to the bedroom where he proceeds to shape her body into different positions and take photos.

After her host has had some fun he leaves Detective Labeau on the bed so she will eventually return to life as normal and unfreeze.

FETISH ELEMENTS: Sexual Content, Nudity, Stripping, Fondling, Freeze, Role Play, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

1920x1080 HD MP4 Format

monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: On the Road Again

Post by monkeyjr »

Oh man, love this one! Gorgeous victim, and I love the faceplay and posing, I hope to see more like this, especially maybe try stuff like actively playing with the victims faces, like squishing them and whatnot, heh.