yendis
FIMS Contributor

SDDE-457 timestop

Post by yendis »

tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Re: SDDE-457 timestop

Post by tinyspider »

This one I'm definitely looking forward to it. The last 2 ones with the same premise were pretty cool.
hto355
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by hto355 »

Preview video is up now. Link on first post.
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by monkeyjr »

Oh wow, I'm loving the looks of this one.
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by monkeyjr »

It's officially available on Japanese online markets, you can grab it here if you want, the player hey give you is slightly better than most, heh.

http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/de ... h&i3_ord=2

Otherwise, torrent's should hopefully be coming soon, the girls on display here are QUITE gorgeous, I especially like the first one, heh.
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Post by tinyspider »

monkeyjr wrote:It's officially available on Japanese online markets, you can grab it here if you want, the player hey give you is slightly better than most, heh.

Otherwise, torrent's should hopefully be coming soon, the girls on display here are QUITE gorgeous, I especially like the first one, heh.
I've bought videos from them in the past, unfortunately they're laced with DRM and you will lose the video if they ever take the service down, specially since DRM authentication is no longer supported on windows server and they're now doing it on their own through their shitty player; so I stopped buying until I find a better option.
Shadowaa
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Post by Shadowaa »

tinyspider wrote:
monkeyjr wrote:It's officially available on Japanese online markets, you can grab it here if you want, the player hey give you is slightly better than most, heh.

I've bought videos from them in the past, unfortunately they're laced with DRM and you will lose the video if they ever take the service down, specially since DRM authentication is no longer supported on windows server and they're now doing it on their own through their shitty player; so I stopped buying until I find a better option.
Just use a screen recorder program and you have a copy that lasts forever.
Its technically legal, since you are just making a backup copy of a product you payed for.
gaijin83
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by gaijin83 »

There are some links here but no torrents

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlilzl5a
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Post by tinyspider »

Shadowaa wrote:Just use a screen recorder program and you have a copy that lasts forever.
Its technically legal, since you are just making a backup copy of a product you payed for.
I''ve tried that in the past, but screen recording a full HD video that's more than 2 hours long takes a better graphics card than mine (BTW I used open broadcaster software, which works great on shorter vids). In the good ol' WinXP days you could store the DRM keys on your hard drive, which enabled you to play your videos regardless of the computer, but modern JAV videos don't work like that. And I would need to purchase the video in the first place :wink:
Freeze_
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Freeze_ »

asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by asfrmaster »

Does anyone one know the plot of the video? I wish there was a program we can download to translate these videos.
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

I'd love to know what they were saying at the end with that girl from the basketball video. She now has the timestop power somehow and can stop the old guy.
Seize the moment.

Literally.