Model Portfolio

New clips or pics from Movies
tank_girl
Producer Extraordinaire

Model Portfolio

Post by tank_girl »

Model Portfolio

STARRING: Ivy Aura, Delta, Brooke, Jeleana,and Rock

Ivy has her frozen models to play with and take pictures of with the help of her partner Rock. Posing them in many different sexy ways, Ivy knows she is going to make so much money. Rock comes in with there new model that thinks its a normal model job. she quickly realizes somethings wrong when the models aren???t talking. Rock reaches for his magic watch and freezes their third model. Ivy is so excited and happy she found him to help her with this project till Rock admits his real plan and freezes ivy as well. Now, with all four girls frozen, he takes his time undressing all of his models and positioning them for his sexy photos. .

FETISH ELEMENTS: Sexual Content, Nudity, Freeze, Multi-Girls, Posing Foot Views, Body Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

1920x1080 HD MP4 Format

Buy this movie on Clips4Sale or Kinkbomb!
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Re: Model Portfolio

Post by Jay »

Well, I see Rebel so this one is an instant get for me. She is a favorite from another hypno/freeze site.
Frozen Immoble
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Frozen Immoble »

Jay wrote:Well, I see Rebel so this one is an instant get for me. She is a favorite from another hypno/freeze site.
Which site?
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Frozen Immoble wrote:
Jay wrote:Well, I see Rebel so this one is an instant get for me. She is a favorite from another hypno/freeze site.
Which site?

http://clips4sale.com/10982/robo-pimp-g ... arch/rebel