anton video

New clips or pics from Movies
zapped13
500+ Elite

anton video

Post by zapped13 »

Hey, I don't know if you guys had heard it about it or not, but I didn't see it mentioned. Anton video released stripnotized 20, and there is a freeze skit in it: In an outrageous and slightly creepy story, fashion designer Steve interviews prospective intern Sinn. Sinn notices the eerily realistic mannequin in Steve's studio. She soon discovers that the mannequin is Steve's last intern Jassie...she has been frozen and can not move! Steve zaps Sinn, turning her into a mannequin too. The flamboyant designer then poses the girl's bodies. He strips them and re-dresses them in other outfits. Finally, he places the girl's bodies in a very provacative postion and leaves them there. Although the poor girl's faces are blank, you can see the terror in their eyes.
I just got my copy today, but I'm busy packing/shipping car parts that I sold on Ebay last week...hopefully if I get a chance to watch it by this weekend, I can tell you if it was worth the $24.00. I just hope Steve Steele knew enough to tell the actresses that frozen girls don't fidget or blink! :wink:
Dosman!
FIMS Contributor

Post by Dosman! »

zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Well inbetween packing boxes at 2am in the morning, I managed to slip this dvd in. I cant really say that is was bad or good. The girls held their poses really well, and the plot had a good storyline I guess...Charlie is pretty hot. The other girl had a cute face, BUT had a bit of a belly sticking out on her! For me, the eyes have always been a big thing, and on that level it was a total let down. The idea was that the victims are frozen, but aware of the situation that they are in. As a result, they dart their eyes back and forth repeatedly in terror, while holding the poses. Some of you guys prefer it that way, but to me that kinda blows the entire "Frozen" idea. There was some good body manipulation going on at first, but you will notice towards the end, it seems there is a race against the clock to get out of there...maybe the models get paid by the hour! :lol:
Dosman!
FIMS Contributor

Post by Dosman! »

I know personally that I love the moving eyes. What's the point of freezing a young lady if you can't find out how much she hates it?
Thanks for the review!
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

I agree with you zapped, the frozen eyes are preferable to moving eyes. If they're supposed ot be frozen, you should be able to look right into thier eyes and not see them move at all.
Seize the moment.

Literally.