Traumaart Movies for Sale

New clips or pics from Movies
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Traumaart Movies for Sale

Post by monkeyjr »

Yo, so you can use this site to buy those elusive Traumaart movies, seems they upload 4 movies every month, usually at least one is a hypno/freeze movie, you gotta use their own video player, but these have all worked for me, easy enough to play, and the only legal means I know of to get these films.

https://en.xcream.net/shop/353
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Re: Traumaart Movies for Sale

Post by tinyspider »

I have bought several of their videos, as well some others from R18 (another Japanese video provider), and there's a buyer's beware: Their files are DRM-protected, which forces you to use exclusively their video player which requires an internet connection in order to validate your account. You can't use your computer's native video player and you'll be out of luck if you wish to watch the videos on a mobile device or on linux.
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: Traumaart Movies for Sale

Post by monkeyjr »

tinyspider wrote:I have bought several of their videos, as well some others from R18 (another Japanese video provider), and there's a buyer's beware: Their files are DRM-protected, which forces you to use exclusively their video player which requires an internet connection in order to validate your account. You can't use your computer's native video player and you'll be out of luck if you wish to watch the videos on a mobile device or on linux.
Yeah, Japan's love for DRM on their legal downloads can be best described as a pain in the ass, haha.