yendis
FIMS Contributor

RCTD-080 Living Mannequin

Post by yendis »

zapped13
500+ Elite

Re: RCTD-080 Living Mannequin

Post by zapped13 »

Ugh. Waiting for this one to come out reminds me of buying VHS tapes back in the old days, and then rushing home to check the mailbox for weeks (sometimes months) on end. :(
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
freezefantasy
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by freezefantasy »

Looking at my collection, there has been over 400 full movies made by JAV producers for the Timestop, Freeze, Doll, Hypno/Trance and Mannequin sub-genres. And while the quality of the videos has substantially improved over the years, the ultimate creative limitation to these films are what a cameraman can do, and the poses a lady can hold for extended periods without injuring themselves.

I look forward to one day when the marriage of photo-realistic CGI and VR brings us movies that truly lets us explore a frozen world, where our eyes are its own cameramen, and any pose is possible, forever :D
Best,

FF
asfrmaster

Post by asfrmaster »

freezefantasy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:04 am Looking at my collection, there has been over 400 full movies made by JAV producers for the Timestop, Freeze, Doll, Hypno/Trance and Mannequin sub-genres. And while the quality of the videos has substantially improved over the years, the ultimate creative limitation to these films are what a cameraman can do, and the poses a lady can hold for extended periods without injuring themselves.

I look forward to one day when the marriage of photo-realistic CGI and VR brings us movies that truly lets us explore a frozen world, where our eyes are its own cameramen, and any pose is possible, forever :D
400! wow!

can i pm you? i want to see if you have any mannequin ones i dont have. how many mannequins ones do you have?

i like zapped cant wait for this one!
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

freezefantasy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:04 am I look forward to one day when the marriage of photo-realistic CGI and VR brings us movies that truly lets us explore a frozen world, where our eyes are its own cameramen, and any pose is possible, forever :D
They get one step closer everyday! :lol:
https://youtu.be/9w_zK0bj2Bc
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
freezefantasy

Post by freezefantasy »

asfrmaster wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:09 am 400! wow!

can i pm you? i want to see if you have any mannequin ones i dont have. how many mannequins ones do you have?
I'll post the list of JAV films I've come across when I get some time this weekend :)
Best,

FF
yendis
FIMS Contributor

Post by yendis »

torrent [low def] ---> https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441544

cheers
yendis