Need help identifying this clip

New clips or pics from Movies
JuanitoDLC
50+ FIMS Regular

Need help identifying this clip

Post by JuanitoDLC »

Hi guys! I saw this video, and I was wondering where this one is from?
<<link Removed>>

I don't think I've encountered this before...
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: Need help identifying this clip

Post by Kiro »

I did a search and I did not find it, but hey, I have an account on the same site, all the videos I have as favorites have some relationship with TS, and there are several of them Japanese, maybe I'm around here and did not realize it.

<<Link Removed>>

If you find it, share it with us, I was curious now.
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

Ok so i'm going to step in here, there A Lot of video on this site that can still be bought, and is HURTING the producers that make the video we all love. if we hurt them enough we lose the video we want. so i'm going to say no more Spankbang videos sorry.

Fear is The Mind Killer
JuanitoDLC
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by JuanitoDLC »

I'm sorry for the oversight, LH. It won't happen again.
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

no biggie when you first posted i was on the fence and trying to decide if you want to post some still photos to show the video that's cool. i believe you should be able to grab them off the site, just try and not hotlink to them. it's a great site for japanese stuff the verry verry hard to get and old stuff but, so much of it is stuff from our producers that posting stuff can and dose hurt them. it's one of the reason's i don't make videos any longer, too many times hours after i post a new one i found a video someplace online for free. it got to a point i was making too little to pay models and it was too much work to keep them off site's that i just quit.

Fear is The Mind Killer
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

If it's still being sold, can ya link me to the product page? I didn't see the image before the edit. :P
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

I'm sorry, I forgot about this, I know how complicated it is to create something and others have their work for free, I've already done game programming, and that's really annoying, sorry for my slip, I'll take more care in the future.

Taking advantage, Lord Hypno, what happened to your old videos? I remember that there are some random ones with a minute or two out there, I liked them a lot, I started liking "hypno freeze" only because of them, I never had the money to buy the complete videos, but I always liked the teaser.
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

Kiro wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 4:43 pm Taking advantage, Lord Hypno, what happened to your old videos? I remember that there are some random ones with a minute or two out there, I liked them a lot, I started liking "hypno freeze" only because of them
WOW that's cool :) at the moment they are still up for sale on Clips4sale, i still get a few dollars from them it's enough to pay for web hosting and buy a meal so i can't complain.

Fear is The Mind Killer