Need help remembering a movie.

New clips or pics from Movies
meh
FIMS Contributor

Need help remembering a movie.

Post by meh »

It's probably something obvious but I can't seem to recall its name.

I think it has Sean Connery in it, something about the future and some guy is talking to Connery's character and they're in an ice cavern of some sort... there's a bunch of iced/frozen people and Connery (?) grabs some frozen woman's breast for some reason. That's really all I can remember. :/

Sound familiar?
Seize the moment.

Literally.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Re: Need help remembering a movie.

Post by zapped13 »

It's called Zardoz from 1974. I hate to admit it, but I still have that scene saved on VHS somewhere. After extensive research, I found an HD copy online for download, but that was quite a few years ago...

There's also a scene in a barn with a group of people standing around that look entranced. He walks up to one woman, reaches underneath her shirt and gropes her breast, and then throws her down in the hay to have his way with her. I don't recall her being particularly attractive. :( There's also some weird scene where Connery is lying on a table and there's a bunch of naked bodies floating around behind a plastic curtain in the background, (I think it was drug induced, and I don't remember if they were supposed to be in a dream state, or in suspended animation). Definitely not in my regular rotation. :lol:
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Basilisk
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Basilisk »

I stayed up late in High School to watch Zardoz on the midnight movie, and the next day I couldn't tell if the I was remembering the movie or I had dreamed a bunch of half baked shit. Definitely some heavy use of spices during that production. It's so bad it's good.
aurobasilisk.deviantart.com
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Basilisk wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:20 am I stayed up late in High School to watch Zardoz on the midnight movie, and the next day I couldn't tell if the I was remembering the movie or I had dreamed a bunch of half baked shit. Definitely some heavy use of spices during that production. It's so bad it's good.
I'm afraid I had more than a few of those nights back in high school myself, usually watching USA's "Night Flight" while waiting for David Lee Roth's 'California Girls' to loop back around at the top of every hour. :lol:

btw: I always wondered if the harnesses used on the husk bodies in First Wave were a nod to Connery's outfit in Zardoz.

"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

zapped! wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:02 pm It's called Zardoz from 1974. I hate to admit it, but I still have that scene saved on VHS somewhere. After extensive research, I found an HD copy online for download, but that was quite a few years ago...

There's also a scene in a barn with a group of people standing around that look entranced. He walks up to one woman, reaches underneath her shirt and gropes her breast, and then throws her down in the hay to have his way with her. I don't recall her being particularly attractive. :( There's also some weird scene where Connery is lying on a table and there's a bunch of naked bodies floating around behind a plastic curtain in the background, (I think it was drug induced, and I don't remember if they were supposed to be in a dream state, or in suspended animation). Definitely not in my regular rotation. :lol:
YES That is it! It was driving me crazy and I couldn't find a thing on it.

I tried finding a copy online but so far no luck, I did see the trailer for it on youtube and wtf man... It's definitely an odd movie.
Seize the moment.

Literally.
kimiwong
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by kimiwong »