We Can Be Heroes

New clips or pics from Movies
FanOfTheStoned
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

We Can Be Heroes

Post by FanOfTheStoned »

I didn't see the whole movie, but givin' Robert Rodriguez's track record with freeze content (Sharkboy & Lavagirl, Spy Kids 4, and Machete Kills) I thought there might be something. I was hoping to see Lavagirl frozen again in some shape or form for a callback to the first film. However, we got an alright freeze scene with Ms. Granada (Priyanka Chopra) getting frozen into a block of ice by one of the kids. The transformation was good, but the downside is that she doesn't get completely frozen. She is frozen from the neck down. For what it is, I think it's an alright scene. Lookin' forward to what you guys think. Happy Holidays!
zapped13
500+ Elite

Re: We Can Be Heroes

Post by zapped13 »

Apparently one of them has the ability to rewind / pause time. There’s a brief example seen @ 2:30 in, so here’s hoping he puts it to greater use: https://youtu.be/omn2PJEuOTw
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Arno Strine
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Arno Strine »

Can you describe the freeze in Machete Kills? Haven't seen it.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Arno Strine wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:34 pm Can you describe the freeze in Machete Kills? Haven't seen it.
Michelle Rodriguez gets frozen in carbonite.
Partock
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Partock »

zapped! wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:21 am Apparently one of them has the ability to rewind / pause time. There’s a brief example seen @ 2:30 in, so here’s hoping he puts it to greater use: https://youtu.be/omn2PJEuOTw
Watched the movie yesterday .. Even the short scene in the trailer, which shows the girl frozen from the front is cutted out of the movie ... unfortunately nothing worth mentioning
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Ughh. :lol:
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
FanOfTheStoned
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by FanOfTheStoned »

I have a theory that Robert Rodriguez has a thing for freeze content like us. Given Lavagirl get iced in Sharkboy & Lavagirl, Michelle Rodriguez gets Frozen in Carbontie in Machete Kills, Jessica Alba gets frozen in time in Spy Kids 4, and now Priyanka Chopra gets frozen in a block of ice in We Can Be Heroes. With that track record, you gotta be into freeze content yourself just like us. I wanna know if we will get any more freeze content in the We Can Be Heroes squeal and if he would of frozen someone in carbonite if he had more control for his episodes of The Mandalorian? What are your thoughts?
bububub2
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by bububub2 »

Your theory will be tested in the new book of boba fett thing because he's the showrunner.
FanOfTheStoned
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by FanOfTheStoned »

I didn't know he was the Showrunner of The Book of Boba Fett. I hope I'm right! We need more women frozen in carbonite in live action. ha