JohnTitor24
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Re: Team Skeet

Post by JohnTitor24 »

akoof
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by akoof »

There's a version of the Mylf video uploaded by the studio itself to spankbang, that actually features better timestop moments that aren't in the full film from their member website. And the full version of the Teamskeet video seems to repeat the same 5-7 minutes back to back, which must be a technical error on their part.

Is anyone already subscribed or able to see the comments on the videos in the member sites? Is that being discussed? I was going to purchase these videos regardless, but after seeing it in advance, I'm half inclined to subscribe merely to ask what went wrong?

I try to make it a rule where if I stumble across a full video that's being actively sold, and I like it, I will still purchase it (most of the time you get a higher quality file, too).
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

They have a feedback area for all there vids. Plus they tell you to email and tweet them suggestions for vids.
I feel like they might be making these freeze vids just to shut me up I pester them so much. lol
juva
FIMS Contributor

Post by juva »

The mylf version on Spankbang is a much better version than the one on their actual website. Shame its not in HD.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Is there a one day option in Teamskeet that I am missing somewhere? I want to see these clips, but not for a long subscription commitment.
I could of swore there was a trial or 1 day option somewhere.
akoof
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by akoof »

It looks like it is still an option when I click on "Join" in the top right of Teamskeet's website.

https://join.teamskeet.com/signup/signu ... jAuMC4wLjA

The last option is a 1 day membership, that will renew the next day at a $40/month rate, so the most expensive by far if you don't cancel it beforehand. I successfully did so in the past with their first timestop video, and was able to view it, leave a comment/review, and unsubscribe easily, but I suspect I would need a different email/credit card if I were to try again.

I also tried a similar option to view the FakeHostels timestop video that was shared here, but that attempt was a complete dud (the movie itself I eventually got to see, at least). The 1-Day membership restricted what you could actually view, and it did not include the timestop one. To cancel, I also had to phone in, and the gentleman on the other side only dragged out the process. "Why do you think you couldn't watch that video?", and nonsense like that, hahaha, a real delight.

So it can be a bit of a gamble, but Teamskeet seems to be one of the more user friendly ones.